Magic mirror part 3

They hear people talking closely.

"Get down." Raven cautiously trying to hide rose

It's an old couple. Out for a walk with their dog and the dog runs to Raven sniffing and whimpering.

"Oh my. Dear, are you okay?" The old woman comes to raven.

She shakes her head anxiously. "Just.. a bit lost."

The women calls for her husband. The husband comes and wraps his jacket around her as they help her to their home.

Rose looks out for her behind a rock. "Please be safe." She mutters to herself

As they take her to their home and give her warm clothes and sit by a fire.

"Why were you there, sweetie?" The woman asks raven giving her some tea

"Well I-" raven was cut off by someone coming in the house

"Sorry, I'm late." The boy she was watching play the other night, Gar, walked in

Her eyes widened and she turned around bashful.

"Oh, Garfield. We have a guest. Come say hello." The woman goes to bring her son to raven.

"Garfield, this is.. wait I didn't catch your name?"

"R-raven. My name is Raven." She said nervously.

"Hi, Raven. My name is Gar." He sticks his hand out

She is bewildered by this unknown gesture. She looks at his arm and sticks her hand out to his while he awkwardly shook it.

"Raven will be staying us for a while." The woman smiles while baking a cake.

"Oh. Well, if there's anything I could do. Come find me." He smiles and walks toward his room.

Blushing and feeling butterflies attack her stomach.

She eats with the family and set her a place in their guest room that is small but there is a place to sleep.

"I'm sorry, dear. I wasn't expecting company. I would have cleaned Nx prepared up the place."

"No. This is fine. I appreciate everything." Raven assures her

The morning she rose up right before the sun rising. She walked out and stood in a robe. Gar was just getting up and ready for his day of work and saw her at the window watching the sunrise.

She was very mysterious but has an exotic beauty of her. Of course he didn't want to say anything in fear of making her uncomfortable.

"Why don't you see if she would like to go to town with you? You can show her around. Poor thing. Looks like she has been through a lot." His mother says

He nodded. He liked the idea of it but was kinda nervous. He walked out handing her an apple.

"Thank you." She looks at it and isn't aware of what it is. She smells it.

"Oh it's fresh. Don't worry. Tastes just as good." He informed her

"Oh. Right." She realizes it's food.

"If you'd like. You can get dressed and I can show you around here." Gar offers

"Really?"

"Absolutely. My mother has you some clothes inside." Gar waits outside as she goes back in

"Here are something's of my earlier days." The woman grabs a box and filled with clothes, shoes and bows and helps her put them on.

Raven is wearing a white dress revealing the shoulders and a black corset with black shoes.

"You have such beautiful hair. You're kind of like my Garfield. You stand out."

She blushed and met him outside.

He looked at her ready to go but stood in awe for a moment seeing how pretty she looked.

"You look.. just fine." Snapping out of his glare and trying to be a gentleman.