Green

Titans are hunting down thief's that ran from a crime scene.

"Do you guys got anything?" Kory uses her device to contact other titans.

"Conner, use your x ray vision." Dick instructs Super boy.

"All clear." Conner detects

"I got nothing here. Dammit." Kory upset.

"Gar. Do you and Rachel have anything?"
Dick reaches out to the titans.

"They're here. I can feel it." Rachel alerts.

Gar uses his instincts to sniff them out. His eyes glow green and sniffs them out to a closet. "I think I got them." Gar whispers.

*bang!* They bust out of the closet hoping to make it out the door. Rachel uses her magic to shut the door in front of them causing them to run into it and fall down.

"Got em." Rachel alerts the titans before waiting for the police.

Back at the Titans tower.

*Knock knock* Gar hears a knock at his door. "Come in."

Rachel comes in. "Hey."

He looks up seeing it was Rachel. "Heyy." He replies lively.

"So.. I was curious." She starts

"Yea?" Gar sits and wonders

"Earlier when you sniffed out the thief.. You seemed like you knew what you were doing. Are you getting better?" She sits beside him.

"Yea..I mean I didn't turn green did I?" He smirks.

"No." She laughs. "I like it when you're green, though." She admits.

He raises his brow. "You- You do?" He stutters.

"So.." he starts as he allows his eyes and skin turn green. "This is something you like?" He smirks

Rachel eyes him up and down slowly then nods.

Gar feeling her energy so strong and rachel feeling his. Gar steps closer to her and wraps his arms around her.

"Do you wanna sleep in here tonight?" He asks purring in her ear.

Rachel's body melting in his. "Sleeping?" She teases

Gar turns her around tinted green with his fangs out. "Not at all." Before kissing her then letting her body rest dependently in his arms.

Rachel feeling his nail turns into small claws on her skin and his fangs slowing glide across her skin causing her to cry out.

"Before I do anything.." he growls. "Is this okay?" He asks containing all his need for her.

She looks up into his eyes and slips her black holster top off and leads him to his bed.

BB never breaking his green image knowing Rachel loves it and also his nature getting the best of him.

She lays down and he falls on top of her. His clothes still on and hers mostly off other than some high knee socks and black panties.

He leans and kisses her neck everywhere feeling her nails carve her nails into his back and feeling him harden against her.

He rose up to take his shirt off and revealed his abs and tone to her. She rubbed her hands on his abs and lowering it to his zipper. He stopped her hands and turned her position over so she's on her stomach. She tries to get on all fours but he stops her.

"No. On your stomach." He instructs her which she loved

He leant down to kiss down her back softly and back up again. Found a spot on the back of her neck and bit down sinking his teeth in but not enough to hurt her.

"Ugh!" She cries out

"Shh." He calms her and blows in her ear.

He traces his hands down to her hips and slides off her panties. She can feel his hot breath growl on her lower back.

He pulls her up by her waist and has her sit on her knees apart. Slightly pulls her hair for him to have full advantage of her neck. Her body abhorring heat that only drove him crazier for her.

"Gar.." Rachel pouted feeling her needs weren't getting met but only taunted.

Gar chuckled under his breath and let his hands slide down her small waist and to her sensitive area which made her bounce. "Mmm" Gar chuckled. "How's that?" He teases "better?"

She nods. Moving toward his rhythm.

Her hair in his fist. Growling and purring in her ear.

She reached her hands behind her to fondle with him. Gar started to motion his fingers on her clit in a pace that made her squirm and cry out.

"Lay down." Gar calmly positioned her to her prior position.

He zipped himself down and pushed her hips up a little and thrusted himself in her.

"Oh!" She cried out before Garfield kissed her so she wouldn't wake the titans.

Both of them moaning in their kiss and gar thrusting in and out of her at a pace she was becoming comfortable with.

He let go of the kiss to see her eyes roll back and her mouth open.

"Mm." He moaned and chuckled at her beauty.

Gar pulled out after finishing. Picked her up bridal style and laid her beside him. Kissing her shoulder. Allowing himself to turn back into his original look.

Rachel panting and exposed but not caring because she has seen him naked countless times and her not as much.