Brother blood part 1

(My version)

Titans in metropolis arriving at Star labs

"Conner, And Gar. Don't touch anything."
Dick made clear

Gar gasps. "Now why did you just single us out?"

"Because for one. We're not dumb. For two. Because we said so." Starfire stating

"Fine." Conner pouted

They arrive at Star labs and each are took to talk to the crew and staff.

As Rachel informs about her abilities, a secretary comes in the room with coffee.

"Here you go, Sir." A nerve wrecked Sebastian gives his boss his coffee.

"This is cold. I didn't ask for cold, Sebastian. Take it back and do it again."

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll be right back- Wait. You're raven? Oh I'm such a fan."

A blushed raven thanks him. "You're so sweet. Thank you."

"I'd love to talk to you about something's that could be valuable-"

"Sebastian. Stick to your job." His boss tells him.

"Right. Sorry." Sebastian leaves the room.

Rachel feels sorrow for him seeing him treated poorly but continues with communing with the crew.

Beast boy getting prepped up.

"How are you in Laytex?"

"What?" Gar confused

"We're making you a suit. We'll need to get your measurements."

"Oh.. Oh!! Awesome!" Gar excited and took for measuring.

Titans waiting to see Beast boys look.

"Where's Gar?" Rachel asks waiting for the presentation to be over so they can leave

"They're about to tell us." Dick assures her

"We'd like to introduce you to beast boys costume. It is flexible and helps him transform and well show a presentation"

Beast boy comes out to show his red and white suit.

"Dude! Sweet." Conner laughs

"What do you think, Rachel?" Starfire looks over to ask

Rachel cocks her brow. "Not bad" as she half way grins

Presenting Gar turning into tiger and back to human and his attire returning on his body as if it was always on

Raven spots Sebastian in the corner clapping and looking nervous as he is using his laptop to help with the presentation board.

"Who are you looking at?" Starfire asks

"Just that guy over there. He was being treated so poorly. He wanted to talk with me but I don't know if I can get a moment."

"He's kinda cute." Kory adds

"Behind that aftershave and crooked glasses. Sure." Rachel points out

"Thank you all for coming. We're going to do much great things with the Titans and hope they enjoy what we can do for them."

Gar walks over to his team. "You guys like it? It's cool but kind of tight."

"It'll adjust. Trust me." Dick assures

"You look great, Gar." Kory compliments

"Yea, you do." Rachel adds

Gar blushes. "Thanks."

Sebastian walking over. "Hi. I don't mean to be rude.. I was hoping to speak with Raven."

"What for?" Dick alarmed

"Dick, don't be rude." As she walks with him.

Gar looks over feeling weird about him. "There is something off with him."

"Why you say that?" Tim asks

"I don't know. I can just sense when something is off." His eyes glowing of his instincts coming in

"First, I want to say I'm a big fan. I think you're marvelous. Raven, I would like to show you ways this world can change and I think someone like you would really be able to shift it."

"I'm listening." She says.

Before he can say anything his boss calls for him and needs him.

"Please, um. Can I call you sometime? We can maybe speak on this?" Sebastian asks in dire hope

"Of course. I'd like that." She graciously replied and went back to her group.

________________________________________

After hours Sebastian is walking home and hears whispers going by an abandoned and lowly street so he follows.

"Hello? Does someone need help?"

The light flicker and a glowing orb grows to gather his gaze in conviction. A voice comes through "Sebastian Blood." And everything changes him.