The dance part 2

They arrive back in SF after the battle with Brother blood.

"Ugh. Feels so good to be home." Rachel screeches out leaving the elevator.

"Amen to that." Kory adds

They leave to their rooms and unpack.

Rachel feels good to be back home. Leaving to Themyscira and then to metropolis.

As she settles in she finds a old photo back when she first met her team.

A picture took of her and gar.

She remembers how her life felt so different when she met him. She couldn't deny in her own head she crushed on him but now all the things they been through.. she knew she loved him and didn't know if he knew that completely.

*Knock knock* "Rach?" Kory walks in

"Oh. Hey." She sat down the picture.

"How you feel?" Kory asks sitting on her bed

"I'm okay. Glad I have my powers back."

"That was real scary, kid."

"Yea.. I'm just glad it's all over." Rachel sighs

"Now maybe.. you kids can start being kids. I mean I know you're 18 but you should be able to still be your age.. instead of worrying about always saving the world."

"I don't know.. I like this life. I don't know how to.. be a kid anymore." Rachel admits.

"Well.. maybe you start by trying to embrace feelings.." Kory sneakily adds in

"I know.." Rachel accepts

"That's why I brought you this." Kory holds up a "cigarettes after sex record.

"What is that?"

"This is something I stole from an old boy toy. It may not look like much.. but it really hits where it needs to be.Track 6 would do the trick." She leaves it on Rachel's bed and leaves the room.

Rachel picks up the record and ponders on the thought for a minute.

Gar in his room

Gar doing push ups in his room.

Rachel sees the door is a little open and watches for a moment. "I think you could take a rest ya know?" She stands in the door way.

Gar looks up and half smiles. "Enjoying the show?"

"What if I said yes?"

He stops and looks up at her and stands up.

"Um.. I kinda wanted to show you something." She says coming in and going over to his record player and putting in the disk.

"Rachel.. what's this?"

"Sweet" Plays by Cigarettes after sex

Gar half smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

Rachel takes his hands and places them behind her back, and she wrapped hers around his neck.

"Just dance with me, Gar."

They slow danced swaying back and forth to the song. As the third verse sets in

"And I will gladly break it
I will gladly break my heart for you
And I will gladly break it
I will gladly break my heart for you"

They both look at each other slowly and kiss each other slowly then pulled away.

"I'm sorry I-" Rachel starts

Gar leans down to kiss her again but faster this time like he needed it for air. The lost time they had for each other was going to be made up in that kiss.

"What's that music?" Conner walks around with a sand which hanging from his mouth.

"Never you mind, super boy." Kory giggles knowing full well what the situation is.