Brother blood part 5

Superboy and Beast boy

Beast boy opening his eyes slowly in a cage. "Ugh.. What happened.." looking around and slowly getting up. "Conner! Krypto! Rachel?!" He touched the bars on his cage and it zapped him. "Ugh!"

"Anyone there?!... Dammit!" He tries to use his anger to make him change but it's more fear and defeat than anger.

There was a silence and darkness that scared him not knowing what was there.

"Scary isn't it?" A lowly voice comes in.

"Who-whose there?" Gar standing up.

"Someone you should be.. very afraid of." Mother mayhem comes close to the cage.

"You.. I remember seeing you." Gar struggling to understand. "What have you done with Rachel? Where's Conner?"

She laughs mockingly "you know I didn't see the threat at first.. but you're kind of amusing."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry to tell you this.. But there is going to be a wedding.. and you're not invited."

"Wedding?"

She laughs and then walks away

"Hey! Listen to me! Where is Rachel?!" He shouts

The scream echoed the hall. Raven hearing it.

"Gar?.. Gar?" Worried he was here and in danger but then thinking maybe she's going crazy.

Kory, Tim and Nightwing were still trying to find everyone. They find a door where they see superboy and krypto in bondage with Kryptonite.

They all untied the rope and tried to wake them up.

"Conner. Conner!" Dick trying to wake him up

Conner eventually wakes up.

"Conner. Are you okay?" Conner slowly raising up feeling sick from the kryptonite. Krypto whimpering feeling the same.

"Conner. Do you remember what happened to Gar? Who did this to you?" Kory asked

"We found a room... and they used kryptonite and I don't remember anything.." Conner panting

As Conner and Krypto gained their energy back, Conner and Dick paired up while Tim and Kory teamed up.

"Let's go find our family." Kory said as they all went their ways.

Raven

The door opening "whose there?"

"Just a little pinch to help you get dressed" brother blood tells her as a follower gives her something to knock her out.

"Take her to get ready. " brother blood instructed

"Her friends are here.." Mother mayhem alarmed him.

"Did you take care of them?"

"I have the green one and the one with his dog."

"What of the others?"

"We're yet to find them."

"If I have to do it myself.." Brother blood losing patience

"You won't." She walked away.

Superboy and Dick in the hallway and being misled by Brother bloods hypnoses and go into a room meeting him.

Nightwing and Superboy falling out of their trance.

"What? What's happening? Where are we?" Dick confused

"Hello gentleman. It's nice seeing you again." Sebastian/Brother Blood greeting them

"Son of a bitch.." Dick angry and wanting to attack him but realizing they're in an electrical cage as well.

"Don't worry. You're not alone. I'm just about to go find a certain friend of yours. The little green fellow."

"If you hurt him.." Dick threatening

"Oh! Don't be so violent. I didn't plan on hurting him.. Just making sure the little tiger doesn't leave his cage." He says before leaving the room.

"Dammit!" Dick shouts

Brother blood aligning his followers to bring his captors brought to the stage.

They stun all but Kory and Tim who they cannot find and bring them to the center.

Titans waking up seeing a stage and an arch and alter. Seeing a white raven tied up.

"Rachel! Rachel!" Gar screaming out

Rachel's muffed screams due to her mouth being taped. Gar trying to build himself to change into what he can.

"Come on. Come on. Come on." Remembering That Raven told him at one time that fear and anger isn't what helps him it is Love.

Gar trying to remember the memories of his parents, friends of all time to help him change.

Kory and Tim are watching from behind a wall hearing them chant before the marriage.

"We've got to do something." Kory says. Building her power up to throw a fire ball at the followers breaking the chant.

Then Tim running to help Dick and Superboy out of the cage.

Gar turning into a robin and flying to the stage.

Brother blood grabbing Raven and ripping off her tape. "Good thing I have another way." Trying to pull through a portal.

Gar turning into a worm to fly into Brother bloods mouth to find the chakra and move it to make him throw it up.

Beast boy sick after he pukes him out as part of it. "Oh that's going to scar" as he tries to untie Rachel and Rachel takes her chakra back and traps him into the portal.

Gar and Rachel look at each other and have a moment.

"Maybe we should help them first" Rachel says seeing their friends fight off followers

"Right" they jump down and finish off the followers.

"No trace of mother mayhem. She vanished." Kory said after searching

"Hopefully she stays gone." Dick states

After they get back to their stay and Gar cleans up. Rachel comes to him.

"Hey.."

"Hi"

"Gar.. Thank you.. for saving me."

"Rachel.. I'll always have your back."

They both smiled.

"Hey.. Rachel."

"Yea?"

"Other than the fact you were almost Mrs. Nutjob.. I think you made a beautiful bride.."

She blushes.

"You wanna go take a walk with me?" He asks

"I'd love to." He and her lock hands and take a walk together.