Midnight

It's midnight and Rachel can't sleep. She turns over and nudges gar. "You awake?"

"Mm" He groans in irritation.

"I can't sleep." she pouts

Gar let out a long sigh. "Just.. close your eyes and count sheep." He mumbles in his pillow

"Please.. I'm lonely." She begs

"Ugh.. okay.." he raises up and turns on his side rubbin his eyes.

"I just can't sleep. I don't know why."

"Why don't you turn the lamp on and read some?.. reading always makes me sleepy." He said barely awake.

"I don't know.." she lays back feeling annoyed

BB rolls on his back and wakes himself up. "You know we're gonna be exhausted tomorrow?"

"It's not like I want to be up." She fits.

"Ok. Ok. I know."Gar rubs her arm.

"We can do.." She cuddles next to him and kisses his shoulder "anything you want"

Gar smiles. "Mm. Like what?"

She climbs on him and kissing him and rubs his chest

BB kissing back tired til she starts grinding which wakes him up a little more. Cups her hair with his hands.

*ring ring*

Rachel sits up realizing it's late and confused who could be calling. She sits up reaches for it.

Gars hands cupping her waist. "Wait. Just when it gets good huh?"

She rolls her eyes. "Hello? Rose?! Hi."

Gar lies back in agony waiting for her to be done trying not to go back to sleep.

"So, are you coming home now?" Rachel asks rose.

"Yea I'll be there tomorrow. Just had to visit my mom and talk to her since everything really." Rose shared

Gar raises up where they're facing each other on his lap and kisses her shoulder little by little and kisses up to her ear.

Rachel rolling her eyes in the back of her head. "Um.. rose. I gotta go. It's getting late." She makes excuses to try and get off the phone before rose can hear what was going on.

"I'm sorry, Rach. I'll see you tomorrow." Rose assured

Gar growling in her ear to tease her more

"Mhm. Ok, bye!" Rachel hung up fastly and immediately started kissing him.