Next chapter P.2

Lilly is showing Rachel the school rooms, lunch, activists etc

"And in here you'll meet my group." She leads Rachel outside on a picnic table outside. "Hey guys. This is Rachel. She's new. "

"Hi" they all welcomed her

"Hi.." Rachel feeling nervous but sitting down with them

"So, where you from Rachel?" Mandy asks her

"San Francisco."

"You're a titan?!" Wayde across the table shocked

"Uh.. yea." She felt annoyed but hoped they wouldn't treat her differently

"Why are you here? Not to be rude.. it's just you don't have to be." Roman asks

"Well.. it's just different. I'm still a titan. Just need to be my own age" she shrugs

"I get that." Roman nods half smiling

"Don't." Mandy taming Roman knowing his eagerness to always flirt

"What?" He shrugs

Rachel chuckles.

Beast boy in the red

Channeling the universe to better understand but hard to stay focused when he feels he left his family and doesn't know how to fully accept and work toward this change.

He went from being with his friends and family and fighting for the world to being isolated and stressed.

"How am I gonna do this?" He says to himself but fixes himself again to channel and find what the red has to show him

It's been 3 months. Gar has faced much and found answers along with questions but something stuck out for him.

He doesn't know if there was a glitch or he was seeing things but he had seen a small person. Their eyes green, and hair black. Seeing the child was sweet but he didn't understand who that was or why he was seeing it then he saw a familiar face pick it up and it was Raven. She smiled and embraced the child. Seeing raven again was bewildered for him. He didn't say goodbye because he didn't know how. He went from being her best friend to a stranger.

He felt of all the questions he had with the red that's one he doesn't understand and afraid to look more into.

He decided he was going to visit her. He didn't know how she would react or what he would say but he knew he couldn't focus until he's fixed this.

Raven has been getting used and along with her friends and schooling.

Gar has teleported to Bludhaven. He went to her collage and looked around. Never been in a collage or school since he was young.

He seen a lot of people and kind of felt displaced. He had been isolated for only a few months but it was quite long for him.

"Um Hi. Can you help me? Im looking for a Rachel. Rachel Roth."

"Oh, she's upstairs. Room 307. " a girl guided him.

She knocks on the door but no answer. "She must be our with friends."

"Oh it's okay. Mind if I wait for her?" Gar asks

"Sure. Wait.. you're him.. Beast boy?"

"What gave it away?" He chuckles

"My little brother is the biggest fan!"

"I'm glad to hear." Gar smiles

"Can we get a picture taken? He would be so thrilled." She pleads

Gar gives in. He's enlightened someone is his fan and misses that interaction. After he poses she thanks him and walks away.

Gar looks around and turns into a gnat to sneak in Rachel's room.

He sees one side pastel colors and the other dark. "Gee, I wander which one is Rachel's.." he looks around her dresser and sees pictures of the team and her new friends. He see's one with a guy and they look cozy. Kind of like the way they used to look.

He thinks to himself maybe she's found someone and doesn't mind he's gone. He should leave. He hears foot steps and turns back into a gnat to fly away.

Rachel and Lilly walk into their room and Rachel sees the picture of her and Roman on the ground. She feels it is odd and senses a familiar smell but shakes it off.

Once Gar is out of the collage he goes to his natural form. He walks down the street and thinks of the missed opportunities with her but never was there a good time to just ask her out for coffee or a movie.. He pulls himself together and follows back to his path for the red