We're a family

Beast boy and Raven as adults themselves being super hero's and parents

Gar waking up hearing birds out the window and shutting off his alarm to start his daily work out. Pick up his phone to check on Baby Rita to see she is fine.

Looking over at a sleeping Rachel whose hands are in prayer positioned and hair is tucked behind her revealing her perfect face hard asleep and enjoying it too.

He leans over and scoots his arms around her snuggling his purrs in her ear and neck. Letting soft small kisses on her.

"Mm" Rachel letting out a soft moan still sleeping but feels him.

Gar sits up to let a trail of little kisses down her arm and holds her hand and kisses her knuckles.

"Garfield.." she mumbles

"Oh you're awake?" He teases

"Yea.. and not because i have been covered in lips.." she sarcastically responds

"Oh.. so you felt that?" He leans down to muzzle in her neck

"I need to go check on Rita." Rachel moves her covers

"No.. She's probably just sleeping" he pulls her in.

"Gar.." ravens groggy voice slips out

"I already checked anyway." He lets small kisses on her ear while still in his grasp

"Fine.. How about you let me sleep then huh?" She sasses and buries her head in her pillow.

"Ok.. ok. I know you're exhausted. I'm going to go for a jog and I'll be back." He kisses her forehead before leaving.

30 minutes later Rachel hears a crying baby through the hall. She shifts right up. "I'm coming.. I'm coming." She starts walking toward Rita's room and sees a black haired baby with lime green eyes staring at her smiling and talking away in her baby language.

"I know, you need changed huh?"

As Rachel changes her and gets dressed herself she makes breakfast before Gar returns as Rita is in her walker.

Gar on his jog

Feeling his pocket vibrate. He picks his phone up and sees it's a call from Dick.

"Dick? Hey. It's been a while."

"Gar, I wish I was calling under better circumstances.."

"What's wrong?"

"It's mar'i. She went missing. Kory and I went out and when we got back the babysitter and mar'i were missing without a trace." Dick barely pulling himself together.

"Dick.. I'm so sorry.." Gar hurting for his friend

"I need your help. You and Rachel.. I know you're trying to have a better life.. but I need the Titans to help me.. please."

"We'll be there." Gar replying knowing Rachel will not be happy about not talking about it first but he couldn't let dick down.

Rachel finishing up breakfast walking around in her purple silk nights dress still.

Gar walks in and lays a kiss on Rita's head.

"Hey. You're just in time." Rachel sitting their pancakes down."

"I have to talk to you about something." Gar with a serious face

"Is everything ok? You just went out for a walk, what happened?" Rachel concerned

"Dick called.."

"Oh.. Gar. No. We're not titans anymore!" Rachel irritated

"Mar'i is missing.."

Rachel stopped in her tracks and stood still.

"Her and the baby sitter vanished and he feels lost.. and scared.. can you blame him?"

"..No...I guess it's not really an option.. " she held gars hand at the table "We'll go after breakfast."

He nodded.

Once they've packed they headed to New York where Kory and dick are. Once they settled in their stay they met up.

"There they are!" Kory says and they hug one another

"I'm so sorry.." Rachel sympathizes

"We're glad you're here. We know you guys.. didn't want to be bothered about stuff like this.." Kory mentions

"Kory. We're family." Rachel states

"I've had Conner go through databases of all suspicious activity. We have some coordinates." Dick shows on his device

"Well.. what are we waiting for?" Gar says as they rush off to the designated place

They suit up and find the abandoned warehouse.

Conner in their ear making sure all seems legit as they sneak up.

The girls partner up as do the boys. Kory and Rachel hear distant noises like a loud cafeteria

"How many do you think?" Rachel whispers

"Try to get closer and I can get an estimate." Conner says through their ear pieces

As Rachel got close "I got it. I'm guessing about 16." Rachel and Kory nod and push open the door to see kids in cages to their surprise.

"What the?" Kory confused

Dick and Gar get jumped by ninjas and guys with large Escrima sticks.

Gar turns into a bear and defeats them before they could do any damage.

"Thanks.." dick nods

"Don't mention it"

Kory and raven free the kids in the cages and tell them not to go anywhere. Kory trying hard to find her little girl but feels she is losing her mind in the midst of it.

"Mommy..mommy" she hears in the distance and worries her mind is playing tricks and she feels a tug on her big boots and sees her black haired Mar'i at her feet. In excitement she drops and holds her close. Rachel sees she found her while helping the other kids and has complete relief.

Meanwhile with Dick and Gar they find a hidden door that Conner helps them with and they try to open it but it's code accessed

"We could try this." Dick beats it off with his Escrima sticks As gar turns into a gorilla and forces the door open and the alarm won't go off

as they enter the room they find a man responsible for all the kidnapped children.

"Wait.. who are you?!" He shrieks when he sees the door bust down

"Not the police." Dick angrily stated as he proudly rearranged his enemies face.

"Dick.. maybe ask him where she is first?" Gar adds

"Kory and Rachel found her.. along with many other kids on floor 1." Conner mentions

"Dick! Dick!" Gar tries to reach to him.

Dick hurries to turn around

"They found her!" He smiles

Dick relieved but so much going on he feels stopped and stuck then let's put a chuckle as they meet up and he is reunited with mar'i.