"Beast boy"

❗️Explicit❗️
Rachel lying down on the bed reading a book trying to calm her nerves about her argument with dick.

"What's wrong?" Gar asks while climbing on the bed beside her.

"Dick. He doesn't even try to listen." raven upset and miffed.

"Well I think you should use all that and use it on something else." Gar says grabbing her book and tossing it on the table beside her and taking off his shirt

"Gar. I don't know. I can't get myself in the mood right now."

"Shh. Let me." He kisses her shoulder and up to her neck.

She let her hands rest upon his abs. He always turned a little green when he was really in the mood. She always found it enticing.

She took her shirt off as they stared into each other. His green eyes glowing and her blue eyes sinking.

Letting his index finger trail down her arm and Using the other to pull her hair a bit to tilt her head and kiss her neck and nibble.

Rachel gasped "Gar.. " wanting to melt in this feeling. She keeps her hands on his stomach and chest and lowers her hands to his buckle.

He uses his arm to embrace and pull her close and the other to unclip her bra. To raise her goosebumps higher she blows in her ear "Rachel.."

Rachel raises her head and sees his reaction as her bra fell off. "Have me. All of me."

"My pleasure." BB's eyes sparkle green before layin her on her back. He brought her panties down slowly looking up at her kissing a trail down her thighs

"Gar.." Rachel squirms

He smiles deviously. Kissing up to her belly then chest and laying on her. "Do you want me?"

She nods.

"Tell me" he demands

"Please I want you" feeling all tense and balled up.

He sits back on his knees and unzips his pants and grabs her waist to pull her down to his level and shoves himself in one good time.

"Ugh!" Rachel groaned and arched her back and keeping that position for a moment. This is not their first time together but he is different this time. The nickname  Beast Boy had a whole new meaning

He leans in and kisses her while she can get use to him. Thrusting slowly making her groan softly.

He raises up after his rhythm follows and her body became aquatinted with it. He takes her knees and holds them apart and thrusts her fast making her squeal.

Gar loved feeling this was his pleasure to have her. That this incredible woman was his to love and hold this way. It brought out an untamed spirit in him.

"Gar.. please." She pleads shaking

Gar lifts her up by the waist still inside her to wrap around his waist and continues his pace.

Rachel's eyes get wider and holds onto him tight feeling him deeper

"Look at me." He breathes out.

She raises her head off his shoulder with her mouth open and puffy lips all drooled. Digging her nails in his back.

"Ready baby?" He pants

"Uh huh" Rachel already finishes but still had him in her making her have to do it again and again.

He thrusts one big time and finishes. A moan came from his mouth before he drops her back on the bed and zips himself back up.

A naked and exhausted Raven lying there watching him smile down at her. He leans down to kiss her shoulders.

"I'll go make you some coffee." He lays the cover over her and walks to the kitchen y