Between two changelings part 2

Walking home she see's a girl being harassed by a guy who is pinning her against a car. She doesn't want to reveal herself but doesn't want to let her get hurt. She goes behind a building and closes her eyes and her chakra glows while she commands her magic to blow the man across the street scaring the girl to be able to run away. 

Garfield in his cottage. Putting the ring she left behind on his window mantle. "Maybe someday" He muttered to himself. Goes to the bathroom and combs his green hair that goes past his ears. Brushing his teeth and getting ready for bed. He has a police com in his room. Due to meta humans being shunned but still wanting to be there for the helpless. There is only so much you can do. 

"Robbery at bakery on eleventh street. Victims held at gunpoint." Voice coming through and Gar getting excited and goes outside and shapes into an hawk headed towards the bakery. 

At the bakery

"please let us go!"Victim cries 

"Shut up!" He cocks his gun 

Suddenly the window breaks "What was that?!" The suspect shouts 

Complete silence and one of the robbers go look in the back and gar his combat skills to knock him out. 

"Did you find anything?..Hello!"the robber with a gun yells getting spooked 

Suddenly he see's a huge green tinted bear raise from the isles. 

"Oh my.." the gunman shakes dropping his gun and running out the front door for the cops to grab him and cuff him. 

when the victims went to see if the bear is still there they found nothing other than a green tinted bird flying back out the same window it crashed coming in 

"What was that?" one of them pondered 

"Whatever it was..It saved us." 

Raven watching the news live hearing the statements the victims were saying. "It was a shape shifting..thing!" "It saved us!" they said 

Raven pondering and thinking theres no way any meta's live near. Surely she'd feel them. 

Gar getting home. 

"Ouch.. Gotta start remembering to stop flying into windows tending to his cuts. 

Hearing on the news of the victims statements. causing him to blush and feel good. "Maybe there's meta humans still out there..and maybe they're not as scary as they seem." a reporter stated. 

"There's hope yet.." 

A few days later Raven goes to a small hike she likes to go to feel herself be raven. 

She finds a rock and opens her arms and feels the leaves fly around and the wind whistle with the tree's and lets out a scream. 

Gar walking a mile from his home and hears the noise thinking it sound like a person but could have been a fox. His curiosity get's the better of him and he follows where he thinks it came from. 

He see's a girl with a hoodie on sitting on a big boulder and thinks to himself "it couldnt be"
she turns and see's its her. 

Her face stunned not knowing someone was there. "How long have you been there?" 

"uh.Just now. I didn't think i'd see you again." he walks to her

"Well, lets not keep it a habit." She begins to walk back to her trail. 

"Wait. I uh" He digs in his backpack and holds out her ring. "You left this." 

She looks over and walks to him and takes her ring back. "Thanks." She begins to walk away again. 

"Um..So, have you finished your book?" He walks beside her. 

"Uh..yea. I read it before." 

"Really? I like them myself." Him continuing to make conversation with her

"What do you want?" She turns to look at him. 

"I..I just want to be friends." 

"Why?" 

"i dont know..I just think you're cool..and maybe we could um..get to know each other."

"Look..I'm not what you think..I got baggage." 

"Me too..Doesn't mean we cant hang out or have a life.."

She looks down. "Look."

"Gar." He tells her his name

"Gar.. I don't think you'll like me as much as you think you will." She walking still. 

"Let me be the judge of that." He hops in front of her. 

She giggles and shaking her head. "You're not going to drop this are you?"

"Never." 

She scoffs and laughs lightly. "I give you a for effort." 

He smiles and they walk to town. "So..Um what's that thing on your forehead?" 

"Um..it's a religious thing." She makes up. 

"Oh..well i like it. Red suits you." He compliments her. 

She blushed and half smiled. 

"It's getting late. I think i should head home." She says 

"I'll walk you." He implies 

"No. It's fine." 

"It's kind of not good to be on your own though.." 

"Trust me..I can take care of anything that comes my way"

He nods. "Well..Can i see you tomorrow?" 

Her eyes wonder off "Where at?" 

"Hm..Here. 2pm?" He asks 

"Not making any promises.. but sure." 

He smiled big. "It's a date?"

"not a date."

"Ok. Ok. Not a date..yet."