I wouldn't hurt you

It was storming and it was 3am. Rachel could feel Gar beside her struggle and toss and turn in his sleep.

She looks over to him. He's is going green and back to his original color. His nails turning into claws and his teeth becoming fangs. Rachel was scared but not for her. For him. She couldn't understand why he was changing in his sleep. It never happened before.

"Gar?..Gar!" Rachel proceeded to nudge him.

Gar woke up growling and acted upon his nature. He pinned her while his eyes were emerald green and it seemed he had not known what he was doing or who he was.

"Gar?" She muttered. "It's me.. Rachel." Holding back her powers knowing he isn't himself.

Gar wakens and becomes himself again after hearing her voice.

"Wha.." Gar confused feeling faint.

"What's going on?" Rachel worried walking toward him.

"I don't know.. wait.. I didn't.. I didn't hurt you did I?" Gar stuttered

"No. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen but I was hoping you'd come back if you heard my voice."

Gar scoffs. "Rachel.. Maybe you should start sleeping in your room until I can fix this." He mopes

"Yea? Well what happens when no one is here when you're changing in your sleep?"

"They'll be safe. I wasn't me just now. You think I want someone of all people.. You in my room when that happens? " Gar explains

"I can take care of myself." She comes to hug him.

He feels resistant. He doesn't want to put her in any harms way but he knows she could defend herself if anything happened.

"I wouldn't hurt you.. even if you were a threat. You need to understand that." She cups his face and kisses him.

They let their foreheads rest against each other.