Brother blood part 4

"Come on. Answer the phone!" Tim pacing to find Dick and Kory.

Finally he finds them. "Guys! Something happened to raven." He runs to them and blurts it out of breath

"What?!" Dick angered and confused

"Tim, what are you talking about?" Kory standing up

"Me and her. We was gonna check out an area and if there was any trouble we'd call and as soon as we did I turned around and she's gone. She's not anywhere nor answering calls."

"You went off on your own?!" Dick angry

People around them stared and Kory held out her hand to dick to calm him. "Come on. Let's go find her."

————————————————————————

"Gar! Gar!" Conner shouting out to His friend trying to find him in a busy street. "We gotta find him, Boy."

Gar watching a street performer until he hears a noise from the distance and looks over to see Conner running. "Conner? What are you doing?"

"It's Rachel. She's-"

"What? What happened to Rachel?" Gar worried

"She's vanished.."

Gar became confused and worried.

________________________________________

The gang met around the corner where she went missing

Krypto barks sensing dark energy

"This is it. We peeked in when we hears the noise. Took a look and I turned around and she was gone. "

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Superboy shrugged and running there

"Conner! You can't just swarm a place. We have to figure out it's entry ways and make a plan" dick instructs

"Gar. You and Conner head to the back, Kory you take the left where the alley leads it looks like there's a ladder way, and Tim you come with me." After dick instructed they left to follow the plan.

Beast boy and Superboy with Kypto head to the back.

"Conner, use your x ray vision to see if anyone is behind this turn before we do" Gar says carefully making sure they don't fall in a trap.

"All clear." They walk around and find a back exit way.

"Let me." Conner goes first and sees its clear and they go down a long hallway.

"Where is everyone?" Conner asks

"I don't know.. but for a church they're awfully quiet."

Dick and Tim using a window.

"Dick.. you know I didn't mean to-" Tim apologizing

"Don't worry about it, Tim. Let's just find her." Dick assures and continues to look.

Kory flying to the top seeing if there's an door or some hatch.

"Okay. Let's see where this goes."

She slowly opens the hatch, and hears people discussing.

Follower 1: " She's the one. He needs her."

Follower 2: "but what if she doesn't comply."

"There are other ways to make her."

"Rachel" she thought to herself. She jumped down used combat to take them both down. "Damn I forget to leave one conscious for questioning."

Superboy and Beast boy still searching.

Krypto barking at a door. So The boys bust through seeing people in robes.

"What the?" They both wonder

Then one blows kryptonite in Superboy and Krypto's face and shoots a tranquilizer at Gar.

Nightwing and Tim

Hearing footsteps coming around the boys stand against the wall and wait and then Nightwing and Tim use combat to take them down.

They see symbols on their hands. "What does this mean?" Tim confused

"I don't know.. but it doesn't look friendly."

Raven in a dark room.

A knocked out raven slowly waking up. "Where am I? What-" Chained up and realizing she felt different. Powerless. Tired.

"Hello?!"

Hearing footsteps she grew afraid but curious.

"Hello, Raven. I'm so glad to see you again." A familiar voice in the darkness

"Is that?" She muttered

He came into the light. "Yes.. it's me.. Just a tad different.."

"What are you doing?!" She screamed

"See.. I had good ideas.. and trying to tell someone is hard enough especially if one's a super hero.. This is the only way.."

"Are you serious? You're deranged!"

"Well.. that's not all I have you here for.."

Sparking a dreadful feeling in her gut.. "What do you want?" Rachel stuttering

He comes close to the light. "You'll see.. All in good time, love." He removes a hair from her face.

"You asshole! What did you do to me!?"

He stops in his tracks.. "oh and don't bother trying to use your powers to get out out of those chains.. I've took your chakra. Wasn't easy.. but I found a way."

Raven stood there in shock and feeling defeated. Then letting out a huge scream.

Her scream echoed. Kory gasps "Rachel!" She runs faster and bumps into Dick and Tim in the hall.

"Shit! You scared me." She screeched

"I think I heard Rachel." Dick worried

"Me too. That's why I was running."

"Where is the guys?" Tim asks

"This is getting bad.. but there's something I found out sort of." Kory mentions

"What?" Dick listening

"When I found a hatch to get in this place I over heard two people who seemed like robots were talking my about "she's the one. They'll find a way to make her comply". I think they mean Rachel."

"We need to find Conner. He can use his vision to see through doors." Tim stated.

"Where he is though is what I'm worried about." Dick worries