Instincts

Raven and Beast boys natural instincts take over

"Where you've been?" Rachel asking gar whose come in late with superboy and roy.

"We we're just having some fun. Why? Miss me?" He comes over to her and tries to hug her

She just glares. "Don't touch me."

Confused gar stops. "What's wrong, Rachel?"

"Why couldn't you answer me? Is it because you don't want them to know about us?"

"What? Rachel no. I mean everyone kinda knows don't they? Why would I care?"

"Because you're usually so all over me but lately I feel you're far."

"Are you kidding me? You're the distant one. Of course the one time I decide to pull a "you" on you, hold up. That can't happen. " he mocks

"Oh so it's my fault?" She sasses back

"Just stop."

"Make me." Rachel continuing to be a firecracker

Gar pulls her arm to him and kisses her cupping her cheeks with both hands. Rachel stunned by his fast notions softly whimpering through his kiss.

Slowly pulling away. Gars small growl on her lips. Rachel unbuttoning her short flannel slowly. Gar looking down knowing he wanted her but didn't want to push her. They have already met that area but didn't want her to think this was their answer to get past an argument.. Of course his animal instincts sometimes take over.

He slips his shirt off and picks her up and her legs wrap around his waist and continues to kiss her.

Laying them on his bed, and crawling beside her with their lips still in twined.

Rachel opening her flannel revealing her black bra and laying back. Gar leaning over to kiss her neck sloppy and hungrily.

Rachel lying back feeling this new side of them. Watching him kiss slowly down her chest and stomach while it quivers.

Gar raises up on his knees and helps take off her black jeans. Helping him to it and once they're slipped off he unbuckles his belt and opens his zipper and slowly lies back on her kissing her and rubbing against her.

"Take them off." She tells him cocking a brow

Looking down her eyes and not turning away removing her black panties and lowering his pants.

Taking her legs and raising them to kiss her legs slowly before spreading them adjusting himself inside.

"Mmm" Gar growling

Grunting and biting her lip. Feeling the rhythm he's putting her in. Gar's green skin glowing and fangs revealed while he growls and goes a little faster

"Gar..Gar.. Garfield!"

After a few more minutes he pulls out. Raises her up and stands her on her knees her back facing him and takes one long lick up her back making her shiver.

"F-" she cries out

Taking his hand and cupping her face and breathing in her ear. "Tell me what to do"

Licking her lips and seeing his green fit body against her. She moves him to the headboard sitting against it and sits on his her back faced him adjusting herself on him.

Gar gasping sharply while she works herself on him. As she is going slowly he kisses her back.

"Mmm" Lowly moaning. "Gar.." Feeling him more and more

Gar taking her sides and moving her so she can relax. But it only makes her moan more making him harder for her.

Hovering over her feeling her tighten around him.

"Rae..f-" whimpering her name before filling her.

Both collapsing. Gar raises to kiss her shoulder and neck. Using his teeth a little to nibble against her.

"You are a literal animal you know that?" She pants

"Mm. Literally." They both laugh