Teen titans 1#

Raven and Beast boy have secretly became a couple but haven't told anyone.*

Scene place

The h.I.g.h. Five causing hectic and Titans are fighting them off.

Night wing using his escrima sticks to zap the bars around them while they're in the abandoned warehouse holding hostages.

"Raven, Contain them." Dick instructs

Reaching her hands towards them and allows her black and purple smoke to swaddle them tightly.

"What is this?!" Jinx confused "I can't fight it!" Angered

"Don't worry about it" raven winks

As the police arrive they make the arrests.

"Good work, team." Nightwing slides his escrima sticks on his back.

"Not a bad night." Wally approves

"Where's Gar?" Star fire asks looks around

"I'll go find him. Might be filling the police in." Raven points out

As Rachel sees the police are leaving she can't find beast boy and sees a shadow lurking behind a wall. Stepping closely to it ready to use her magic a hand jumps out and pulls her closer.

"Gar!" She jumps. "I almost killed you!"

"I'm sorry.." He giggles as he pulls her in his embrace. "I just wanted to surprise you." He leans in to kiss her jaw line then cheek and slowly kisses her lips holding her tight.

"Mm." Rachel kisses back in his embrace.

"Guys?" Wally yells

They slowly pull away. "I guess we better get out there.." Rachel says getting her self in order still on his breath

"Maybe we could..uh finish this later?" Gar whispers

"How? With all pf them and surveillance?"

"True.. Maybe tomorrow we'll run an errand.. just you and me." Kissing her lips once more before they find their team.

Later that night

"You know it's a shame someone as pretty as Jinx is so impressionable they're making her do all that stuff.." Wally sitting back in his chair eating popcorn.

"I don't think they're making her." Rose claims

"Please.. all it takes is a little nudge and talk to get a woman to do something she doesn't really wanna do" Wally spoke before he thought

"Excuse me?!" Rose and Raven cock their brows in anger

"Oh! Um.. c'mon ladies.. I don't mean that.. All I mean is.." choking up and sweating "Gar! Help me here.."

"Absolutely not." He ignores to play his game.

"Conner?" He gulps

"On your own bud" playing a game with BB as well.

"Well, go on, Wally. Tell us more how us gals are so impressionable by the pressure you could just about get us to do anything." Rose steps closer and is basically threatening Wally with her own tone and stare.

"I think he needs to be re educated, Rose." Raven crosses her arms

"There's an idea!" Rose laughs

Out of fun and Wally terrified they make him strip to his boxers and drive him to their mall and hit on girls to say the same thing.

Before exiting out the car. "Guys.. please I take it back for the hundredth time!"

"Sorry. Hard at hearing." Raven mocks.

They make him get out and girls chilling outside the mall laugh.

"Go on, boy. Don't be shy." Cyborg and Conner laugh from the inside the car.

"Hey, ladies. Can I-" he was cut off by laughter.

After 15 minutes the girls had enough and let him back in the car and they head home.

"No one speaks of this night!" Wally embarrassed.

"Of course! But there is um rather a problem with that.." rose hisses

"What?" Wally worried

Conner holding up his Phone showing the video of tonight.

"Dude!" Wally yells

"Hey man. It's a lesson learned. I think it's a moment we should remember." He laughs