A family part 2

Later in the night as the rest of the titans came home.

Connor, Kory, and Tim were playing monopoly.

Dick went to bed, and rose was working on her training.

Rachel came to Gar's room.

"You forgot this." She holds up his green Zelda t shirt.

"You like wearing it. I thought I'd leave it in there." He smiles standing up from his bed and play attack on her.

"Ah. Gar!" She laughs as he picks her up.

They both lay on his bed. "So did dick talk to you?"

"Yep." He said lingering his tone

"And?"

"Things are fine. I can't say I trust he'll change.. but I guess I rather get along than not." He admits

"Mhm." Rachel hums. "You know.. you reek." She teases

"Well. I'm gonna go wash up." He stands up and walks over to his door raising his brows.

"Oh. Is that an invitation?" She sits back on her elbows

He winks at her and leaves the room.

Rachel joins him shortly trying not to go in as soon as he does so no one knows.

He pulls her in and locks their door behind them. He slips his shirt off while she unbuttons her flannel. Kissing each other the entire time.

She pulls away to start the shower them both wearing pants still. As she leans over he leans over to kiss her back and unbuttoning her bra.

She stands up and her bra slips off her arms. He holds one of her wrists and kisses it repeatedly going up her arm and leaning down to leave a trail of kisses on her neck.

Raven enjoying his touch feeling her eyes going back in her head. She lets her hands rub down his abs and unbuckle his belt before throwing it on the ground.

Gar leans back on the sink while she kisses down his stomach and undoes his pants.

"Rachel" Gar pants feeling his adrenaline and steam from the shower. He stands strait to take off her black skinny jeans and before they hop in he holds her back to his stomach breathing on her neck.

She holds his hand leading them into their shower. Water falling on his back and Rachel kissing down his stomach and back up his chest.

"Baby.." Gar closes his eyes and feels himself becoming more antsy with her touch.

She takes his body wash and rubs it all over him slowly while looking into his eyes. Watching his hair slicked back soaked.

He leant down to cup her in his mouth her seeing all the muscles in his back tense up making her bite her lip.

He stepped back to lean against the wall watching her body get soaked and ready to have her.

He grabbed her lavender body wash and rubbed her body with both of his hands. She leant her arms against the wall letting him touch and rub everywhere.

Gar licks behind her ear and rubs in a sensitive area which makes her break her silence and squirm.

"Hehe" Gar giggles in her ear. "I'm sorry." He kissed her neck.

She turned around while they both washed off finishing the rest of their shower making out.