Between us part 1

Titans are headed home on their road-trip. Dick is driving and Kory is showering in the small bathroom and Conner and Tim are asleep. Gar is playing games on his phone while Rachel is reading a book.

"Im so tired." Rachel yawns after closing her book and shuffles through her hair after taking her clips out.

Beast boy looks up to reply to her and gazes at her for a moment and sees her beauty Mesmerizing him and distracted him from his game

*Dying sounds on his phone* "ah shit."

"I think I'll turn in." Rachel continued As she pulled out her bed.

"You should..do that" glaring at her

"What's that stare?"

"Nothing.." putting his phone down.

"Just your bed looks awfully small." Gar stands and walks to her

"Even for me?" She crosses her arms

"Even you. Mine has more room."

"Oh so you'll trade?" She mocks

Gar lowly giggles "Not at all." He pulls her arm into an embrace and slowly kisses her.

Raven being cut off guard and melting in his arms and lips.

Getting so comfortable with each other they forget they're surroundings and hear the bathroom door opening and immediately tear away from each other.

Rachel goes to undress and Gar picks his phone back up.

"Well, if we had windows it would be hard to see out of them right now." Kory jokes

"I don't know what you're talking about." Rachel sasses

"Mhm" Kory hums as she goes to talk to Dick.

The next day

Everyone enjoying the sights.

"Oh shoot. I forgot my necklace. Gar walk me back?" Rachel asks

"Sure."

As they get back to the RV, Rachel gently pushes him on the couch and sits on his lap and kisses him.

"Wait.. I'm starting to suspect there was no necklace" he laughs

"It is your sharpness that draws me to you." She jokes back.

They lock lips and move to the rhythm of their lips. His hands moving on her back and hair.

Dick coming in suddenly but quiet. Getting his phone he forgot and sees them being too comfortable.

Dick shocked in a way but yet already knew of their nature toward one another so he walks out.

"wait..did you hear that?" Gar asked breaking the kiss

Rachel looking and slowly looking back. "I don't see anyone."

"I'm just paranoid i guess." Gar continuing to kiss her.

"but maybe we should go back. I kinda don't wanna miss out." Rachel shrugs

"That's true." they both stand and head back to the group.

As they find their group watching the sunset.

"what's wrong with you? You're acting weird." Starfire quietly directs dick.

"What? I'm fine..Just thinking about the long drive." Dick makes up.

As they finish viewing the sunset they head back on the road and Kory wants to take care of driving.

"Why don't you let me drive for a bit? You're tired."

"No. i mean i'm fine."

Kory not taking no for an answer and gets in the drivers seat anyway.

"Go get some rest." kory starting the vehicle and dick goes to lie down

The guys playing cards while rachel reads.

"You cheated!" Victor shouted

"i did not!" beast boy sassed

"How have you won every time?"

"Because dude, i have played this all my life. I dont know whose a bigger sore loser. You or Cliff." Gar teasing

"Keep it up, short stuff."

"Maybe i will, Toaster"

"Guys!" dick walks in "Maybe when you're trying to sleep i'll start yelling too"

"sorry, dick." Victor apologizes

"Yea, sorry."

dick walks to the passenger seat.

"Who needs sleep when you have kids to keep you up all night" Kory jokes

"Feels like it" dick lies his head back

"So, you gonna tell me what is really bothering you?" Kory asks

"I dont know..maybe it shouldnt bother me..but i think rachel and gar are..um"

"having sex?" Kory blurts

"dating" they say at the same time. "I dont know how to feel because although i know of their feelings toward each other..i just worry how it effects them as a team."

"Oh, dick.. let them be kids. Let them defend for themselves, fight for what they want and feel they deserve. "

"i guess you're right. they should be able to do things normal kids do."