Between a two changelings. Part 1

*Requested*

Raven is a lonely girl who is shunned by society. Meta humans aren't adored or liked and being half human and half demon hybrid doesn't help. 

Gar/18

Rachel/18

Raven in her apartment in the bad part of town staying to herself and disguising herself so she is not hunted down. 

"How are you, Mystique? Hungry?" She picks up her black kitten to kiss it's forehead and sit it back down to feed her. 

*knock knock* 

She gulps and panics a moment. Goes to look through the peep hole and see's an officer. 

"Just stay calm." she grabs her red blond wig and pulls her hoodie over. "Can i help you, officers?" she answers the door

"Sorry to bother you, Miss. There have been reports of a loose wild animal around town. Don't reckon you've come across anything as such?" 

"No, i haven't." She smiles 

"Ok, just let us know if you spot or hear anything, ma'am." they tipped their hats and walked away

"Phew." She closes the door.

The next day raven decides to go to her favorite herb store. 

Walking by a video game store an 18 year old Garfield spots a pretty girl walking by. To his curiosity he decides to step out and watch her go into a herb shop next door. He doesn't do this often and never at all actually, but there was something about this girl he felt pushed towards. 

Raven looking through crystals, and her choice of herbs. Garfield walking in puffing his nose up feeling the smell stronger due to his animal senses. He see's the girl he followed and although her face is hard to see he feels he's known her before. 

Raven sensing someone watching her she slowly turns around and see's a green haired 5'8 guy who immediately turned pretending to look at something. 

Raven is immediately terrified thinking she is going to be revealed she decides to stop looking and walk out. Garfield realizing he just freaked her out but watches her out the window. 

Raven returning home. "Did he know me? Could he see my chakra?!" She pondered. 

Garfield walking home and before going through the forest he looks behind him to make sure he's not followed. Walking a half mile into the forest and taking a secret passage he only knows to his home. 

Walking into his old abandoned cottage. He throws down his backpack and sits on his mattress on the floor. "Home sweet home" he sarcastically says to himself. 

He pulls out his hand held console.Being a changeling has its pro's and cons but its pros is being able to swipe things as a gorilla and have everybody run instead of trying to catch you. 

He thinks to himself. "Who was that girl? Did he know her..Was she famous..There was something about her. I blew it by following her like a creep.. so there goes finding out." He puts his game away and goes to bed.  

Next day, Gar goes to an arcade and hangout he usually likes to attend. Picking up a scent that is familiar to him he looks around and see's a familiar figure. Just different hair. He stops his game to walk over to her and see's her by herself eating fries while reading. 

"So, what's it about?" He asks inviting himself to sit across from her. 

Raven trying to ignore him. 

"Stephen king huh? Ya know i have a movie collect-" 

"Look. I'm sure you're very nice and-" she cuts herself off when she lowers her book and see's its the same guy who followed her. "Wait..You're him. That guy who was following me."

"No! I mean yes..but i wasn't following. I just..thought i knew you." He stuttered 

She scoffs "Yea, like the missing piece to your basement? No thanks." She gets up to storm off. 

"Shit!"He hits himself in the head. See's she left her ring he grabs it and follows her out just to see she's vanished. He holds onto it secretly hoping he'll bump back into her eventually and start again.