The Siren and The Beast P.2

Raven was tempting to find a new home but it was hard when she is who she is. Strangely, a certain someone like her would understand.

She wonders if there is a place where there are sirens as herself that are not all bad. She remembers Jinx. She swims to the place she is known to be.

She finds an elder siren. "Um excuse me?"

The elder turns around

"I need to find someone.. Jinx."

"Good luck, honey. She's a hard one to find.. but if you're serious.. they say she hangs around the h.i.v.e.. they sometimes go to The stream scout. West."

Raven nods and heads to that place. She runs into empty leads until she finds a dark figure. She goes up to them. "Excuse me? Jinx?"

"Depends."

"I'm raven.. I need-"

"Raven? As I'm lost daughter of Trigon?I'll pass" she swims away

"Wait! I can pay you!" Jinx stops once raven assures her she will be rewarded

"You might have my attention."

"Look.. I need to find somewhere.. far. Away from him. Everyone."

"That's a big favor. I might know of something of such. If the price is right of course."

"I have this.." she pulls out a seal from her father. "It can be worth a lot.."

"Shiny.. what's so special about it?"

"Other than it's from my original home under the sea..It's unbreakable."

"Stealing from home? You and I are a lot alike." Jinx winks "come. I have something for you."

Jinx brings her to the place of fortunes. She gives her a mirror.

"A mirror?" Raven confused

"Give me your hand." Raven does as so

Jinx cuts her hand a little.

"Ah." She moans

"Sorry. Part of the process." Jinx shrugs as the blood falls on the mirror as it glows.

"See? Now you're linked."

"So.. what now" raven confused

"Whenever you're ready.. command the mirror whatever you want. Just don't abuse it. If you ask the mirror for something you truly don't want you will be stuck and the mirror will stop working."

Raven nods. She goes to swim away then turns around "Thanks, Jinx."

"Thank you." She lifted the seal.