[ Chapter 1 : Elixirs ]

Y/n's pov.  

" That's the last of 'em " I grab the long handle of my battle axe and pull it off this tree stump.

" Your cheating, you got a big axe and mine's a pity axe " I turn around to the woman who's holding her axe.

She stand up from the log and stretches her arm up and I snicker.

" I'm not cheating, Syrene, my grandad gave me this and you got that from his shed " I said, she turns to me with her green emerald eyes then look at me with a smirk, swinging the axe as it hit the ground.

" We both know you helped me steal it " she smiles as her platinum blonde hair is blown by the wind.

I roll my eyes and shake my head as I put my battle axe on the ground, I pick up the firewood I just chopped and toss it to the fire in the middle.

" Where's Nia? " I asked as I walk up to her and she pass me my canister water.

" Here " I look over my shoulder and see the girl with brunette hair and purple amethyst eyes.

" I'm here too! " Her twin then run over here almost tripping but Nia grabbed her arm.

" Lisa " Nia playfully hit her.

" Ow! " Lisa rub her arm before hugging her bow while her quiver of arrows is on her back, so did Nia.

" We went to get food " Nia holds up a hare that is pierced through an arrow.

" Heidi's bathing though " Lisa said.

She already gutted and cleaned it.

" Gia's not here " Syrene said.

" Here now " I look to my left where the rustling sound is and see a girl walking out of the woods while adjusting her belt.

" Sorry, I needed to relieve " she said.

I drink my water which somehow tasted a little bitter and close it up before I toss it to my bag.

" This was a tough one, probably lost a few arrows back there " Nia start roasting it on the fire.

" We're just hours away from home and we can enjoy apple pie from my mom " I sit down on my log as Gia sat next to me.

Lisa and Nia takes seat beside Syrene.

" You guys think the city has a better view of the sunset? " Syrene asked.

" It's the golden hour, of course it does, it's also the city, probably has a lot of view there " Lisa said.

" I meant was if there was a spot to look at the sunset from a higher place " Syrene said.

" Yes, would you guys imagine?, The golden hour and watching the sun setting while you lovers arms " Nia said.

" Ew " Syrene said.

I suddenly felt an inch in my throat as I clear it.

" You alright? " Gia asked, I nodded.

" It's getting scratchy " I said then swallow a lump in my throat but suddenly a sharp pain occur.

I cough and cover my mouth.

" Whoa, Y/n " Gia pat my back and I shake my head.

" I'm fine " I grab my water canister.

I drink it when it somehow made it worse, gradually I start coughing more until blood just spews out.

" Oh my god!, Y/n! " Gia holds my arm when I fall on my knees.

" What the hell is happening? " I look down at my bloody hand.