[ Chapter 29 : Revenge for Yeshua ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Y/n, are you sure we're not going to get caught? " I look over my shoulder to Malia who's following me.

" Shhh " I step forward to her and put my finger to my lips and then she covers her mouth, I sigh.

" Just keep your voice low and we won't get caught, I already have Jemma to cover for us and this is a revenge " I said.

" Revenge?, We can't mess around with Anthony or we'll get in trouble " she said, I turn around her fully.

" If we don't get caught, we won't be in trouble plus this is just a minor thing, he's just going to be too embarrassed that's all " I said.

" Why are we doing this again? " She asked.

" He messed up Yeshua so I'm going to mess him up " I said, she gulps.

" What's that then? " She gestures to the vial of bottle I'm holding which is filled with a gold color liquid and currently glowing a little, and with a little light it shines like glitter.

" My revenge, now shut up and come on " I grab her hand and she shrieks silently as we head down this hallway.

We approach a two way hallway so I look left and right to make a right turn and Malia follows until we made it to a specific door. I place my ear against the door to listen in and there's nothing so I hold the lever knob then slowly push it down as a click is heard and the door opens slowly. I smile then pop my head inside to see the design of the room is very manly and smells like his perfume.

My eyes landed to the dickhead sleeping on his bed.

" Hehe " I giggle and walk in then shut the door after Malia.

I approach the bed when Malia grabs my hand, I turn to her in confusion and she shakes her head.

" Maybe we should do this tomorrow " she whispers, I squinted my eyes.

" We're already here and it's just a few seconds " I whisper back, she sighs and nodded.

" Okay, be quick " she said, I smirk then turn around to Anthony.

Approaching his bed and looking down at him, I can just feel my face nonstop smirking and I'm getting too excited.

" This is for Yeshua you mutton dickhead " I open the cork as it made a pop sound.

We both then flinched to when he shifts, Malia gasped so I slap my hand over her mouth and gripping her lips squeezing it shut. I watch carefully as his head moves to the right which is my direction and my smirking continues to when his mouth is open slightly. I look around and notice a comb on the table next to us so I pick it up then use it to lift his lips up.

" Pinch his nose " I said.

She nods then pinch his nose gently as I pour the potion in his mouth, I see he gulped it by himself and once I was done and I close the bottle. We both step back once he swallows everything and he turns away as I hold my laughter.

" Your turn " I nudge Malia.

" W-what?, I'm supposed to do something? " She asked.

" If you want revenge, that's why I brought you " I said.

" Well Anthony hasn't really done anything to me but tease with my height, mostly it was Paige " she said, I smile.

" Let's head to her room next then "

~ Time Skip ~

" So bishop moves diagonally 1-7 squares and rook moves in it's line or row? " I asked.