[ Chapter 46 : Back in School ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Y/n! " I turn around and see the familiar golden ball of light flying this way.

" Elvenia! "

She squeals excitingly with a laugh and land on my cheek as a hug.

" I missed you!, The library has been so quiet! " She flies around me and twirl in excitement.

" I see you've got used to the spinning thing " I said, she giggles.

" I have not " she said, I snicker.

" It's winter, so how was your autumn? " She asked.

" Eh, not so great but I learn new things I guess " I said and she smiles.

" That's great, also the others are already here we're waiting for you at the main hall " she said.

" Okay " I said then we walk down the hallway.

" How was your autumn really?, You look like you've lost a lot of weight " Elvenia said.

" Really?, I have? " I asked, she nods.

I put my hands to my face then squish up my cheeks.

" I still feel thick " I said, she chuckles and I did the same.

" Well, my aunt wasn't very nice, tortured the hell out of us, but I dealt with them and now my mom married Derek, so we live under his roof now " I said.

" What?! " She flies in front of me and that sort of echoed and caught the attention of the other student.

" Shhh " I said.

" Woops, sorry, but what?, Derek married your mom?, Spill the tea little missy " she said and I sigh.

" There's a lot going on today so I'll explain it in another time, let's just get to the main hall " I said, she nods.

We continue to walk and made it, as we enter I notice it's a lot crowded than before.

" There are some new comers this season " Elvenia said.

" Oh, that explains it " I said.

" Y/n! " I look over my shoulder and see the familiar hand waving up in the sky and I already see the change of haircut.

I jog over to them.

" Lumina, you cut your hair " I said, she smiles.

" Pretty isn't it? " She twirls.

Last time her hair was down to her chest and now her light ash brown hair is more under her neck, she got her hairstyle in a half up and half down.

" Good for you, my mother would burn me alive if I cut my hair that short " Rowena said.

" Stop being grumpy!, You've been grumpy this entire morning " Lumina said, she rolls her eyes.

" I just want to get over this " she said.

" She's not wrong, I want to get out of here already " I said.

" Yeah me too " Lumina said.

We stand here and have more talks and I look around at the same time and I don't see him anywhere, for some reason I realized the girls and boys are separated. I tried to look over to the boys to only see a few guys I recognize from alchemy class, guess he hasn't arrived yet.

" By the way, my mom said there's going to be a new student in our level this season, they just transferred here from Falcon " Lumina said.

" Who's class are they going to be in? " Rowena asked.