[ Chapter 12 : Amazing Cookie ]

Y/n's pov.  

It's still cold as fuck.

I feel a blanket over me and my head is killing me, I open my eyes and I see an unfamiliar ceiling which tells me I'm in someone's room. I feel a hot damp cloth on my forehead, also some kind of hot compress all around my neck.

" How are you feeling? " I move my eyes over to the right and see a fairy flying over me.

She has platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes.

" Who are you? " I asked, she gasp and I see her smiling.

" She's awake! " She flies away and I feel my body is drained for some reason.

I lie here still cold and only the heat compress helps me feel comfortable, I only can see where my eyes are able to look and to my left is where I see a woman hovering over me.

" How do you feel? " She looks down at me with her e/c pair of eyes.

" Cold " I said.

I feel her hands under my head and lift my body up as I shiver to when my blanket falls down, I realize I'm not in my dress but warm clothes which looks like pajamas.

" Here, drink this " I see she holds a glass of some kind of drink which I assume is hot because of the steam I'm seeing.

" It's peppermint tea, should help with the sheer cold " she put it near my lips and I sip it.

It relieves my dry throat and I drink more which I didn't expect it to be that good, once I was done she place it down on the table next to her as I lean against her body.

" Your okay " she said and has her other arm around me.

I then see the fairy from before flying near us.

" Perry, why don't you go fetch some herbal honey "

The fairy nods and leave the room by lying through a door-window-like.

" What happened? " I asked and see her dark brown hair on her chest.

" I found you in the garden out cold, so I brought you here " she said.

I lean closer to her because of the warmth, for some reason she's holding me real tight like I'm something that is hers, my eyes averted down my wrist where my bracelet is no where to be found.

" My bracelet. . .where is it? " I asked and hold my wrist where the empty feeling is.

I see she reaches for the table and I see she has brought my owl silver bracelet.

" I have it " she said.

I take it from her hand which is warm when I notice there's a ring on her finger, a silver owl shape with teal blue gems for the eyes. I hold mine tightly and notice the similarities of the owl pattern and the gems are in an identical shapes.

" I tried to warm you up with magic, somehow it doesn't have any affect " she said.

" It's. . . " I shiver again before I could say anything else which made her hold me tighter and her hand rub my arm.

" You'll be alright " she said.

" Who are you? " I asked, she snickers.

" It's alright, you just rest now " she has her other hand placed on my cheek.

The warmth was really comforting.

~ Time Skip ~

" Thank you for not alerting the majesties about this " I hear a familiar voice.