[ Chapter 50 : Practical ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Hey " I look to my left and see Heidi taking a seat next to me in this gazebo.

" Hi " I said then look back down at my drawing book.

I put down my mug and continue drawing, Laurence is sparring right now with his class and sergeant Crowley is not giving them a break. As I draw Laurence with this new scenery I notice how awkwardly Heidi is being beside me.

" What do you want? " I asked.

" I just wanna hang out with you " she said, I snicker.

" Hang out?, Really? " I asked.

" Your making it really hard to be your friend again " she said.

" It's part of the test " I said.

" What test? " She asked.

" Of fixing our friendship " I said.

" Okay, we grew up together, can't you at least not to treat me like shit? " I put down my pen then turn my head to her.

" I'm sorry but can you bring Gia back? " I break out in sarcasm, she exhale in disbelief.

" Thought so " I said then pick up my pen and put it back in the box and close my ink bottle.

" Well technically she's not your sister since your a noble now- "

" I don't care if I'm a noble or not, she's still my sister and I thought you were one too, so if you think I'm being a hard-ass look in the mirror, try to see what kind of person you were before " I pack my stuff then hang my bag over my shoulder.

" I saved your life "

" Your the one who poisoned me first "

I get up from the chair then step down the steps out of this gazebo.

" And yet you still haven't try to kill me " I stop in my tracks and sigh.

I turn around to her.

" I'm a better person now, so don't provoke me " I said, she scoffs as she stands up.

" Better person? " She asked as she walks up to me.

" Maybe you should look into the mirror and see what kind of person you are now " she said.

" Are you trying to say I'm an unforgivable person? " I asked.

" No, I'm saying your selfish, guess nobility really suits you " she said.

" Don't try to victimize yourself, you know damn well what you were doing and making me think you changed is the most selfish thing you could ever done for yourself " I said.

" Fuck you "

" Everyone's selfish, it's how the world works " I said.

" Heidi! " She turns around and I look over to see Nadia approaching us.

" Well, well, well, look out Heidi, this one bites " she looks at me up and down.

" Like I said " I said and Heidi turns to me.

" Your an asshole "

" And your a bitch who will never get bitches " I said.

" What does that even mean? " Nadia asked

" You two can fuck yourselves, or each other " I said then walk away.

" What's her problem?, Is she your friend? " I hear Nadia asked and Heidi sigh.

" Was "

" Yeah, whatever, let's go, I'm starving and Paige is waiting for us "

I clench my hand around the strap of my bag as my vision started to get blurry when I realize a tear rolled down my cheek, I wipe it off and the sniffle starts. I hold it in but a whimper just came out so I keep walking with the snow showering down when I didn't clearly see who it was because of the tears and they hit my shoulder.