[ Chapter 16 : Adventure ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Sorry I wasn't there in time " Rowena said, I shake my head.

" It's fine " I said.

" I saw Nadia in herbal class, she has a pretty good bruise " Lumina said.

" She's just lucky sergeant was there, if not I would've cracked her skull with my dagger " I said then take a bite of my bread.

" Yeah, you can't do that here " Travis said.

" Not shit Sherlock " Laurence said.

I then hear a light thud next to me and I look to my left to see the golden retriever.

" Hi Scouts " I put down my bread and scratch his head.

" Wait, where's Garroth? " Lumina asked as she pet him.

" Don't know, he's supposed to be here " Dante said.

" Mrs. Zvahl would like to have Y/n to head over to the faculty room immediately "

We all just sit here dumbfounded to what happened to the golden retriever, he talked in a very well mannered manly voice.

" Did he just talk? " Travis asked.

" Yes, the dog talked " Rowena said.

" Since when he started talking? " Lumina asked.

" Apparently now " I said.

" Yes, I talk, now Y/n come " Scouts grab my sleeve with his mouth and tug.

" Okay!, Okay!, Hold on " I said as he let go.

I grab my bread and my bag.

" See you guys later " I said.

" Bye " Lumina said.

I follow Scouts out of the cafeteria and we made it down the hallway.

" So, since when did you start talking? " I asked.

" I talk when necessary, it's been over three years since I haven't talked " he said.

" Three years?, So that means you've been able to talk for your entire life? " I asked.

" Precisely " he said.

" So why didn't you talk? " I asked.

It was then silence.

" Okay " I said awkwardly.

We then made it to the faculty room, I knock on the door and open it, Scouts walked in first then me. I shut the door behind me and I look up to see Mrs. Zvahl by her desk.

" Umm, you asked for me? " I asked, she lift her head and smile.

" Yes, come here Y/n " she said and I approach her as I see Scouts sitting down by a small bed made for him.

" Is there anything I can do? " I asked and she finishes up writing something on the piece of paper.

" Before the end of summer, how would you feel if I bring you with other few students on a field trip? " She asked.

" Field trip? " I asked.

" I already chose five students, they're informed and your the last person I had in mind, what do you think? " She asked.

" Where are we going? " I asked.

" A few days down to the west, there's a place where I'd like to take a look and have an assistant, and of course it's dangerous but we will have a guide to help " she said.