[ Chapter 74 : Earth & Art ]

Y/n's pov.   

" It's so heavily guarded " I said as I stand behind this shelf and look through the gaps between the books.

I see two guards at every door and one just roaming around watching, one of them is being my third brother, their watching the room like a hawk.

" Yeah, their at every door of the school " Laurence said as he stands beside me doing the same thing as me.

" We're not even allowed to hangout outside anymore, after class you either be in your dorm, cafeteria or library " I said.

I walk to the corner and peek my head to the side to see how crowded the library is, I can't say Esmus is happy about it and I see him at his corner with his piles of books grumpy as ever. It's not so quiet now because there are the sounds of mutters and whispers but it's as quiet as it can be. Even the fairy HQ above is busy, I guess with the tight schedule and patrol of the knights some has limited access because of this protocol.

And it has only been a day.

" I guess our hangout spot is going have to wait " Laurence said, I sigh.

" Supposedly " I said and turn around to him.

" You hungry? " He asked.

" Now that you mentioned it, I'm starving " I said as I place my hand on my tummy.

" Aren't you always hungry? " He pokes my belly and I giggle.

" Let's go " I turn him around and he chuckles as I push him.

We leave the archway then head over to the door, I see my third brother notices us.

" Where are you two going? " He asked as he squinted his eyes at Laurence.

" H-hey " Laurence nervously said.

" Cafeteria, Yesh, we're starving " I said.

" No, I'm not falling for that " he said, I scoff.

I punch his shoulder lightly.

" Let us through " I said, he chuckles.

" Alright " he opens the door.

" Oh!, By the way, how's Celeste? " I asked.

" She's healthy and fine, Derek told you already? " He asked, I nodded.

" Alright thanks, see ya' " I said then leave the library.

We head down the stairs and I hold Laurence's hand.

" Sorry about that, they tend to get protective " I said.

" I know the feeling, it was the same on our engagement ceremony " he said, I giggle then hug his arm.

" Don't worry, you guys will get along as brothers " I said, he let out a sarcasm laugh.

" Probably not " he said.

" You'll be fine " I said and we smile as we made it to the hallway.

Walking through it there's two knights walking opposites way.

" Damn, their really serious about this " I said.

" This is a noble magic school, even though half of it is just civilians it's still the life of someone so miss Layla was right to follow the protocol " Laurence said.

" Yeah, the problem is I know what Syrene is capable of, one wrong move and someone else is going to be dead " I said.

" Your forgetting we have another person that we don't know who " he said.