[ Chapter 62 : Our Future ]

Y/n's pov.

It's in the middle of the day and we're just following down this road and in the distance is I can see the beautiful paddy field, off to the left is where the houses are with some children running around. Adults are working on with the crops and we follow the road over to them, our big crowd obviously caught their attention and I stay behind just in case.

" Don't worry, you got your family to back you up " Heidi said and I smile.

" Thanks " I said.

Derek dismount his horse first then approach to the familiar men who's by the small stables tending to the foot of the horse.

" Oh no " I mutter.

" Clarence " Derek said and I got off my horse as I stay here.

The man look up and show his dark brown eyes with his dirty blond hair a little messy and not surprise balding.

" Derek, I'm so glad you could come- "

He was interrupted by a sucker punch to the face and all of us stood here in shock when he drops to the ground, I palm my face to the embarrassment this is making me feel.

I peek in between my fingers.

" Derek! " Sergeant Crowley walks over to Derek and pull him back.

" What the hell?! " Clarence get up adjusting his jaw.

" You know exactly what that's for! " Derek said and walk away.

" I apologize for the general's action, are you alright? " Crowley asked and help him up.

" Fuck, that was hot " I look over to Heidi who's smirking as I put my hand away from my face.

" Dude " I said, she turns to me with a shrug.

" What?, It was " she said.

" No and ew " I said and turn around to tie the rein of my horse to the branch.

" That didn't take long " she said.

" Yeah, yeah, shut up " I said then adjust the strap of my quiver across my body.

" I'll be back "

I see her walking away straight to the direction of her house.

" Y/n " I turn around to Laurence after I'm done.

" Yes? " I asked.

" I'll go water the horses " he said then kiss my cheek, I smile.

" You shouldn't do that in public " I said as I turn away and he chuckles.

" Admit you like it " he kiss me again and I giggle pushing him away.

He winks then walk away over to a barrel of water.

" Heidi! " I look back behind me where I hear the familiar voice to where I see the familiar woman running towards Heidi.

" Hey sis! " Heidi smiles and they both hug.

The rest was incoherent since they're far away and now I focus back to the stable where the man is recovering, I take a deep breath and make my way over to Yeshua and Faris.

" Hey, you guys got any water?, I finished mine " I said.

Yeshua then grabs his canister and pass it to me while I keep my eyes on Crowley and Clarence.

" Gather the villagers here, I need to have a word with everyone " Crowley said.

I drink my water and watch as Clarence nod and walk over to this direction, I swallow with nervousness until he made eye contact with me. He squinted his eyes and I swallow another sip before passing the canister back to Yeshua.