[ Chapter 33 : Shooting Stars ]

Y/n's pov.   

" I named her Nana " I said.

" Nana?, Where'd you get that idea? " Laurence asked.

" Well my brother Elliot has a lynx and he named her Lulu, thought I should find a name with the same syllables " I said, he chuckles.

" That's very cute " he said.

" I promise I'll take care of her "

We walk down this road with my hands behind my back and him walking beside me, the others decided to walk around to find a good spot to see the shooting stars tonight. Laurence and I took another route.

" So where should you think we see the shooting stars from? " I asked.

" Well a very high place of course for a better view " he said.

I look around to see some of the place are crowded.

" If we get any luck going to any of these buildings " I said, he chuckles.

" Well, there's this one place I know of " he said.

" Of course you do " I said.

" I lived here for my entire life, follow me " he gestures his head.

We start to walk down an alleyway and I see him turning a corner to some stairs, we go up and it seems to be leading to a specific building and he pushes a door open. Walking in the place is not so crowded and I keep following him across the room where I notice we're going out to a bridge which connects to the other side of the street of another building by seems to be the same business.

" Whoa " my eyes are sparkling to the this view of the city and I exhale in disbelief to how high this place is that I feel like I'm on top of the world.

" I never knew this place is so pretty " I said as I put my hands on the railings.

" My dad used to bring my mom here for their date, and in between those I was brought here only because I like the cakes " he said, I laugh.

" What cakes do they have here? " I asked.

" Strawberry vanilla, matcha with cheese and etc. " he said.

" What's your favorite? " I asked.

" The red velvet " he smiles and I smile back.

" Are there chocolate? " I asked, he snickers.

" Do you want me to get them? " He asked.

" Am I paying? " I squint my eyes.

" I'll pay, just for tonight " he said, I excitingly giggle.

" Go get them!, The shooting stars are going to start any moment! " I turn him around and push him as he laughs walking into the restaurant.

I turn back to the view and I look around more to only find Declan and Celeste in another building waiting on it too, I watch as they laugh together and flirting obviously with the look on their faces they're as red as a tomato.

" I got you your cake " I look to my right where Laurence holds two brown paper with a square shape cake on it and I smile.

" Thank you " I said as I take it.

I take a whiff to how it smells amazing as it looks.

" I'll have it later " I said and fold it with the brown paper.

We both then hear other people getting hyped up so we turn to look at the sky where we see shooting stars appearing, there's music in the background which is very enjoyable.