[ Chapter 17 : Cup Of Tea ]

Y/n's pov.   

" It's only been six hours and I'm enjoying life " I said as I lie down on my horse with my glass bottle of tropical fruit.

" Your going to get the sugar sickness if you drink it very often " Rowena said.

" Sugar what? " I turn my head to my right where Rowena is on her horse.

" Sugar sickness, it's when you eat too much sweet things " she said.

" Oh, then I'll save this for later then " I close the bottle with the cork then sit up on my horse backwards.

I put it on my horse satchel then turn around to face the front, I look around and we're in a deep forest, pine, fir and spruce trees everywhere.

" These are taiga trees " I reach my hand up and a pine tree leaf brush off my palm.

" You now your trees " Katelyn said.

" I do in fact read the books in the library, there's no point of working there if I don't read " I said.

" I was just saying " she said.

" But make sure to not eat the berries, some of them are poisonous " Mrs. Zvahl said.

" Well that's one way to end my pain and suffering, Y/n, help me find one " Travis said and I see him still rubbing his lower bottom.

We all laugh while he's wincing in pain.

" I'll tell you when I see one " I said.

" How would you know which ones are poisonous? " Rowena asked.

" She grew up in a farm, practically planted different types of berries herself " Laurence said, I look at him with a chuckle then we focus back our front.

We're following a dirt path.

" There should be a village up ahead where we could rent an inn to rest, the sun's getting lower " Mrs. Zvahl said.

" Let play a game " I said.

" Of what?, Truth or dare?, That game is so old " Katelyn said.

" Katie, would you rather jump into lava or drown " I said.

" What kind of question is that?! " She asked.

" It's a would you rather question and with the most cruel outcome, I ask, you pick " I smirk.

" Uhh " she gives it a thought.

" Drown I suppose " she said.

" Good choice " I said.

" Your turn, would you rather. . . . " She starts to think.

Then it hits her.

" Would you rather have your finger fractured backwards or your tongue cut off? " She asked.

" Ugh, I don't like either " Rowena holds her fingers as well her horse rein.

" Backwards, 'cause it can heal " I said.

" I'll actually pick that one too " she said.

" Laurence " I said.

" Yes? " He looks at me over his right shoulder.

" Would you rather be castrated or kicked in the dick a hundred times? "

" Whoa, language " Mrs. Zvahl chuckles.

" We're all above eighteen miss, we're technically adults " Rowena said.

" Okay that's fair " she said, I snicker.