[ Chapter 13 : Blood Boiling ]

Y//n's pov.   

I hug myself and grip the cloak around me for more warmth when an arm goes around me. I look up at mom as she smiles, I smile back then we continue to walk down the hallway, Derek just told us the banquet already ended so mom and I are going to the foyer immediately.

" Your the youngest out of all your brothers, they know about you " she said.

" What?, Why do I gotta be the youngest? " I asked.

" My husband and I wanted a girl so we kept trying but then–. . . "

" Then you tried with Derek so it worked "

" Y/n!, That is completely inappropriate " she said.

" What?, It's true, you and dad made love after my supposedly-to-be-dad died, that's another level of grief " I said, she sighs.

" I saw those scars " she said.

I immediately take her hand off and I turn to her as she hold her hands in front of her.

" It's alright " she said.

" It's not " I said.

" I can imagine the hard life I put you through because of my decision, but I promise you, it won't be like that with us " she said.

" Yes, you can imagine it, but you don't know what I went through just because you saw those scars doesn't mean your a know it all or you feel my pain " I said.

" I didn't say that "

" I ran away with a sister I thought I never had but in the end she died for the cost " I said.

" So don't even try to level your pain with mine, and I will only say this once " I said, she sighs again then nod.

" I understand " she said.

" Okay I'm done " I shudder my body again.

" So dramatic and bleh " I gag before I walk away.

" So I suppose my last name would be Lycan?, Or L/n? " I asked.

" He's your father so, Lycan would be more appropriate " she said.

" But then I would be in his family, not yours " I turn around and walk backwards.

" You may include our last name if you'd like but you'll still be in house Lycan " she said.

" Hmm, Y/n M/n L/n Lycan. . .I like it " I said.

" Why was my name in there? " She asked.

" You don't want it? " I asked, she chuckles.

" I like it too " she said.

" Thank you " I said then turn around.

" Oh, watch out! "

I squeak to when I hit a soft chest, I stand her and place my hand over it, they're squishy.

" These are nice " my muffled voice was heard.

My hand was suddenly pulled away and I see mom bow her head.

" What are you–. . .hey! " She pulled me down with her.

" Your Majesties " she said.

My eyes widened and lift my head.

" What?! "

There I see a woman stand there with a crown over her head, she has blond hair and green emerald eyes. In a winter outfit, her coat is basically made out of some kind of fur. Next to her is a man I assume is the king because of the cape, his dark brown eyes looking at me while his brunette hair is nicely combed, and mom suddenly push my head back down as I just roll my eyes and keep it down.