[ Chapter 15 : Drawings & Tangerines ]

Y/n's pov.

" I didn't know you were so good in drawing " Elvenia said and I look at her over my shoulder.

" I in fact do have a hobby too you know " I said, she shrugs.

" Who knows " she said the fly off to the fountain behind me.

" We all have our talents " I said and look back down at my book with my pencil in hand.

I look up at the group of boys where Sergeant Crowley is training them, my eyes though is focus on one boy. Laurence there holding a bow staff and dueling with Garroth in their other uniform, I look back down at my drawing and draw his body figure as I sit down on this bench by the water fountain. Detailing every single part, it's currently the weekend and I have no classes or work, I'm just relaxing by the fountain with Elvenia, she's playing with the water fairies behind me.

" Hiya~ " I look to my right where I see Nadia just took a seat next to me.

Legs crossed over the other, hands on her knee and a smirk.

" Bye " I close my book and get up.

" Not so fast! " She grabs my arm and I grunt when she digs her nails and I sit back down.

I push her hand off.

" What? " I asked.

" I'm bored and I wanna talk to you " she said and lean back on the bench.

" Talk about how lonely and depress you are?, No thanks " I said.

I open back my book and start drawing again, hearing her scoff.

" Your the one lonely here " she said.

" So your just depressed? " I asked.

" I literally have nothing to do " she said.

" Wow, talk about no friends then " I said.

" I have friends, they have class today " she kicks my thigh and I almost scribbled on my drawing.

" Ouch " I plainly said and lean back as I cross my leg over the other.

" What's your deal anyway?, I just came to sit and talk and your already insulting me " she said.

" You insulted me first " I said as I turn my head to her and she looks at me with an attitude by folding her arms across her chest.

" You deserved it anyways " she said, I snicker and laugh as I shake my head,

" I am not going to engage in this conversation anymore " I look away.

" Your not serious- "

" Yep, not listening " I said.

" Your being ridiculous "

" I can't hear you " I said.

" You can hear me bitch "

" Huh, the air talks " I lift my head and look at the sky.

" Fuck you! " She shoves my shoulder and I smirk continuing to draw.

She then snatches the book and I turn to her, I was about to snatch it back when she shoves me back.

" Give it back! "

" Let's see what your drawing " she lift the book.

" Your being childish " I said.

She scoffs then averted her eyes to the group of boys.

" Wow, like mother like daughter, she draw boys like she can get one, looks like you'll be a whore too " she looks at me with a belittle tone.

" Give back my book " I said.