[ Chapter 32 : A Festival ]

Y/n's pov.  

I gasp.

" Hello there " I pick up the black tabby cat and I squeal in the cuteness overload.

" Who are you? " I asked as I pet her.

" Meow " she looks up at me with her honey amber yellow eyes.

" It was a gift from a secret admirer " Jemma said, I turn to her in confusion.

" Secret admirer?, Who? " I asked.

" Doesn't state the name but there is a letter for you, an anonymous man sent it over " she said.

" Give me the letter " I said as I put down the cat on my lap and she pass me the envelope.

I see a wax seal is stamp over the opening.

" Looks like it's from house Zvahl " I look up at Jemma who's giggling.

I crack the solid wax and a green like sand magic forms up in front of me as a female voice reads it out loud.

" Dear Y/n, I know we all promised a letter to hang out but I asked Lumina and the others about it, turns out we're all busy catching up with families, to apologize here's a cat "

I chuckle as I hold the cat in my arms.

" Furthermore, there's going to be a comet festival tonight and all of us will be there, if your allowed to go out, meet us at the Cat's Café around eight o'clock, we'll see you then, PS. The cat has not been named yet, sincerely hangout friend "

I giggle as the writings written in the air poofs in front of me and disappears in glitters.

" Hangout friend? " Jemma asked.

I then snicker to realize who it is then look down at the cat.

" No name yet huh?, I guess he wanted to leave that up to me " I said.

" Meow " she takes a light swipe and her soft paws landed on my nose.

I giggle then bring her closer.

" I'll call you. . . . " I look into her eyes and start thinking of names.

" Elliot call his cat Lulu, so maybe I'll call you the same thing just different letters " I said.

She starts reaching for me with her legs so I let her climb on me when she lies behind my shoulder comfortably.

" Would you like me to get a list of names? " Jemma asked, I shake my head as I look at the cat.

" No, I'll call you Nana, it's similar to Lulu " I said.

" I'll go start purchasing items for her, and get her a collar " she said.

" Okay " I said and she curtsy before leaving my room.

I look at Nana over my shoulder and she is just relaxing.

" Wanna explore the house? " I asked.

" Meow " she said.

" Okay let's go " I said and leave my room.

Walking down the hallway, she seems to be pretty chill on my shoulder and I have my hand behind her head to make sure she wouldn't fall off.

" So, Laurence sent you here? " I asked and she only observes the surrounding.

" I gotta say he is full of surprises " I chuckle and she suddenly get up and I put my hands out for her to walk on and she clings to my chest for a cuddle.

I then hear faint voices.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I listen in and the incoherent voices are coming from the room to the right hallway, Talia's quarters and speak of the devil she steps out of her room. I step aside behind the wall as I just hold Nana and peek my head out of the corner where I see Paige following.