[ Chapter 69 : Frenemies ]

Y/n's pov.   

I bite my chocolate piece then look up from my drawing book to Laurence who's currently sparring with Travis, it's only been ten minutes since I've sat under this gazebo and I already have tons of drawings of him. When looking to my right though is where you see a group of girls just giggling and whispering to themselves while gazing at the boys.

" Meow " I look to my right and smile to see the grey male cat jumping on the seat with me, I gasp lightly.

" Mooncake! " I pick him up and start stroking his fur.

" Didn't think you'd be here " I said and have my face snuggle on his fur.

" Meow " he said.

I notice he's looking at my chocolate bar.

" No, I don't think your supposed to eat chocolate " I said and put him down beside me.

I cover my chocolate bar with the wrapping.

" Though I do have some biscuits " I reach in my pocket where the biscuit is.

" It's for Scouts but I think it's okay for you to eat it " I break it off into small piece and put it on the surfaces of the bench.

He starts eating it and I look back at my book and pick up my glass pen, dipping it in the ink and looking up at Laurence where I see he wins the spar with his staff point at Travis on the ground ready to strike.

" Enough! " Sergeant stops him and Laurence pants.

He offer Travis his hand then pull him up, the silver ring around his fourth finger of his left hand glistened, it was a split second where he glance at me and I smile before I start drawing that picture which is now imbedded in my mind. I'm putting every single detail of it, his jawline, his smile, the glisten in his eyes and some sweat drops from the side of his head and his sweaty hair. That sounds gross but I swear the drawing looks really good.

" You haven't changed a single thing " I look to my right and see Heidi approaching.

" Neither did you " I said and continue to draw.

" Is that chocolate? " She asked and she grabs the bar.

" Hey! " I snatch it back.

" It's mine " I said.

" You have two right there " she gestures to my table.

" The other is Laurence's " I said and put them away in my bag.

" Whatever you say " she said and sit down next to me.

" You know you really are hard to kill "

I raise a brow and turn my head to her.

" What?, It's a compliment " she said, I scoff.

" I hardly call that a compliment " I said.

" It is, trust me " she said.

" Aren't you supposed to be with Nadia or something? " I asked and continue to draw.

" She has a class, and after the stunt Paige pulled on you, there's no way I'm hanging out with her " she said.

" Speaking of Paige, I haven't seen her in a while " I said.

" Everyone knows what she did, if you look up then you'll see her " she said.

I lift my head from my book and see the girl walking around the fountain and it looks like she got a new haircut. Her hair is shorter and her face is fixed, I see no scar but she looks like she's been through one hell of a week. She's walking alone and seemingly on her way to somewhere and if I remember that direction is to the greenhouse.