[ Chapter 28 : Sprained Shoulder ]

Y/n's pov.  

" Where'd you go? " I look through the glass and try to find the python that was slithering around the branch.

She's gone under into a big hollow rock that was cut in half and a hole made for her to crawl in. I'm exploring more around the mansion and I happen to run into Yeshua's open door to his room. I was looking around and found this small tank with a snake inside, I didn't think we're allowed to keep pets like snakes and all because of they're dangerous and etc.

" Come on out " I said as I kneel down on the floor with my arms and head on the edge of the table.

I've been waiting for her to come out and it's been like two minutes, I lightly tap the glass with my nail patiently and I can see the end of her white tail.

" If you keep tapping like that. . . " I look over my shoulder and see Yeshua by his door, with an arm sling on the left.

" . . .you'll break the glass and annoy her " he said, I smile.

" Sorry, couldn't help but saw the tank " I said and get up from the floor.

" What are you doing here? " He asked as he take off a pair of gloves he has on.

" What happened to you? " I asked and he walks over to his desk without saying anything.

" I was just exploring the house " I said.

He has a full iron armor on with a grey cape attached to his shoulders, he walks over to the table and take it off along with the chest plate he has. I notice water dripping off his iron and it looks like melted ice.

" You just came back from the palace " I said, he glance at me and nodded.

" I got off shift early, it's only this one time " he said as he takes off the iron cuffs around his wrist then sit down on the chair.

" Why?, What happened? " I asked.

" My shoulder busted during training, so I got a leave until. . .it heals " he wince as he struggles to get the right clip off for his cape.

I walk over to him.

" Can I help? " I asked.

He gave up and just nod, I see it's like a leather belt so I unbuckle it to notice him wince, I stop for a second and gently pull the leather belt and grab the cape as he sigh in relief and I put the cape on the table. He takes off the shoulder piece himself then set it on the table, I hiss to see how bruised it is and probably dislocated it.

I pick up the iron armor and it's so cold.

" Oh. . .oh~ " I sit down and giggle to the cold touch to my face.

It's sunny out today and this is pure relief on my face.

" That's nice " I said and he chuckles.

" Aren't you afraid of snakes? " He asked and I look up at him and shake my head.

" We harvest paddy at the outer region, so we come across water snakes almost every day, especially when collecting wood in the forest and bow fishing " I said then put down the iron plate.

He hums then get off the chair as he walk over to the tank, my eyes lit up to see him opening the lid of the tank. I get up and head over to him quick as he take out the white scaled snake, I gasp to the beautiful pairs of red eyes.

" Her name's Roxy " he said and I chuckle as she slither off his hand and to mine.

" It's my first time to see a white snake " I said as she coils around my hand.