[ Chapter 41 : Jealousy ]

Y/n's pov.   

Holding my glass pen dipped in the light pink ink, I then draw a beautiful oriental lily on my hands in between Laurence and I, us leaned forward together by the forehead. My book on my lap and Nana relaxed just on my chest, I'm in my bed and it's only been overnight, I am not getting off my bed because there is no way in hell am I going to eat breakfast with a bunch of chickens.

So I'm having breakfast in bed or don't eat at all.

I already change and took a bath, I know it's early that's because I barely even get a blink of sleep last night so I got ready myself. Was too busy plotting a plan to get back at them, even though mom said to not make it worse, I'm not, I'm just going to end this once and for all.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and I didn't bother to look up so I just focus on my drawing as it opens.

" Good morning miss, your already dressed "

" Morning, I don't want to be disturbed today " I said and change my glass pen which is another one that is dipped in a light brown color.

Before Faris left he let me use his glass pen collection which Eli and Elliot are jealous about because apparently he never let them use it. So I'm using it now for my drawing book, I move the pen away to see the ink dry really quick and it's too my satisfaction.

" Breakfast is ready downstairs " she said.

" I'll have it in Declan's room, I'm not eating with those fuckers " I said.

" Of course " she said.

I fan the page with my hand and lightly to make sure it dries us before turning another page to see the ink didn't went through and I can draw on the page behind it. I shut my book and get off my bed as I hold Nana in place since she's sleeping, I put my book in my first drawer then lock it, I hide the key in Nana's outfit, today she's wearing a scarf that also has a pocket.

" I'll prepare your breakfast " Jemma said and I hum.

I stand here and stroke Nana's fur who's purring and then the door open I see Jemma froze in place.

" Miss Paige " she curtsy then step away from the door.

I walk away from my table and glare at the bitch waltzing in here with her chin up and a smirk. I notice a few maids and manservants are brought here with her.

" Morning " she smiles.

" Now that's not something you want to wake up too " I said, she scoffs and approach me.

" Oh dear cousin, it seems like you've not sleep very well " she said.

" Don't ruin my day " I said.

" Shut the doors " she said and the manservants shut it.

" Hey! " Jemma shouts when a maid grabs her away.

" What is it this time? " I asked.

" Now that you're in our hands, what good will struggling do? " She walks pass me and I gently put down Nana on the floor.

I then turn around to her who sat by my desk, she leans back and look around my room.

" Search " she said.

All of a sudden the maids and the manservants starts to trash my room again just like last night, I gasp to when my jars of paints are getting shattered.

" What are you doing?! " I approach her and she sit there with a smirk.

" It's a search " she said.

" You call this a search?, Your just damaging my belongings, nothing was found in my room last night, what else are you looking for? " I asked.