[ Chapter 49 : Adorable ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Enchanting is almost the same as casting spells, however it's a little bit more complicated than you think, so I want you all to pay attention because it will be in your pop quiz tomorrow " I sit by this desk as miss Florence stands by the enchanting section holding her big belly.

The students sitting on three different tables, my eyes though are watching Paige sitting in front paying close attention to miss Florence.

" I hate her " I said.

" Their class is three hours and a half long, so I think you'll strain your eyes if you keep glaring at her " I break my glare and look over to Lumina next to me who's writing down something on a book.

" What are you doing? " I asked.

" Homework " she said.

I lean back on my chair as we sit behind the front desk.

" I can't believe Esmus puts us on front desk duty, the most boring one ever, I'd say he's just grumpy and want to finish reading his stupid novel " I said.

" He's across the room and he can hear us "

I look up where Esmus is looking at me with an intense stare as he adjust his glasses on the bridge of his nose, I clear my throat as I sit up properly and I wave at him with a smile. He then looks back down to the book he was reading and I sigh in relief before I look over to Lumina who seems to be focus on her homework.

" I'm going to head over to the cafeteria and get some food if you don't mind " I said.

" Oh, before you go " she reaches in her bag then pass me a few risterals.

" Get me a strawberry milkshake? " She asked, I snicker.

" Sure " I said.

I then look up where the so called 'Fairies Headquarters' is, I see a small mini tables and chairs along with the fairies doing some work, Elvenia seems to be busy with it too.

I can go by myself.

" Be back in a jiffy " I said.

" Bye " Lumina said and I walk out from the front desk.

I head over to the door and see a man with dark brown hair and light blue eyes.

Oh shit, not this guy.

" Hey Y/n~ " He stands by the door and I slow down as I chuckle.

" Curtis " I said as I stand in front of him.

Six feet away.

I stand here and sigh quietly.

" Can I leave please? " I asked.

" Umm, I was thinking if you could show me where a specific book is " he smiles and steps closer to me as I stand still.

" Your gonna have to ask Lumina for that or the fairies or Esmus, I need to go out " I said.

" I don't get close to Lumina " he said and block my way.

" Why? " I asked.

" Because Rowena told me not to, so fortunate for us, here's my list " he grabs my hand and pass me a folded paper.

Oh please go away already.

" Well unfortunate for you I have some things to do " I pass back the paper to him then grab his shoulder.

" So go ask a fairy " I turn him around away from the door and I open it.

" Do you by any chance are free tomorro- "