[ Chapter 3 : Fairies & Trolls ]

Y/n's pov.

" This is our library "

I lightly gasp as Mrs. Zvahl and I enter this library, it's huge archways of shelves filled with books.

" How come this looks bigger than the outside of the school? " I asked.

" The power of magic " she said as she leads me down the archway.

Each archway we go through is a section of isles and I did a full spin to the view. I can't believe I'm seeing this right now and I'm right here right now.

" This is where you will be working " I turn around to Mrs. Zvahl and see we've passed the fifth archway to see a huge room with tables and chairs and a few students reading.

There's bookshelves on the ceiling and I assume magic is used because there aren't any chains to hold them up, along with more flying books with. . .

" Are those fairies? " I asked.

" Yes, those are fairies, the school is full of them, especially the forest, their assistance are very helpful " Mrs. Zvhal said and exhale in disbelief.

" Elvenia! " Mrs. Zvahl calls.

" Coming! " I look up at the highest part of this library and I squint my eyes where I see a golden light of particle dust just flying down here.

" Good morning mistress!, What can I do for you today? " She flies in front of her face.

" Whoa " I said.

" Morning, today I will be assigning you to a worker, this is Y/n she will be working here in the library as a part time job " Mrs. Zvahl said.

" That's wonderful! " She twirls and fly closer to me.

I can see a more detailed of her figure, she's the size of my hand, wearing a green dress which I assume is a leaf with golden sutures making it a perfect fit for her, she also has a circlet like crown around her head like Mrs. Zvahl's and an amber yellow gem in the middle that is glowing. She has a beautiful strawberry blond hair and green emerald eyes, her wings are so pretty which looks see through but with the light they have a rainbow Holo glow, and sharp pointy ears.

" Hello " I said.

" This is exciting!, Your e/c eyes are beautiful!, And your h/c hair is so soft! " She flies under my hair and I feel her tangling herself in them.

" Ow! " I felt a tug and she finally flies out of my hair.

" Your face is so smooth!, Plump lips, stunning eyelashes!, Chubby cheeks!, And look a button nose! " She tap the tip of my nose after pulling my lips, eyelids and other parts of my face.

" Elvenia, get a hold of yourself "

" Sorry, mistress " she backs away with her hands behind her.

" It's just. . .I'm excited, this is my first human to ever assist in the last five decades " she said.

" Five decades? " I asked.

" Fairies age are slow, they live past a thousand to fifteen hundred years " she said.

" How old are you? " I asked.

" I'm 346 years old " she said.

" Oh, that's interesting " I said.

" I'll leave you two at it " Mrs. Zvahl walks away and Elvenia waves.

" Have a nice day mistress! " She said said.

" So, where do I start? " I asked and she turns to me with a giggle while kicking her legs in the air.

" First let's deal with your outfit, come! "