[ Chapter 42 : In or Not? ]

Y/n's pov.  

I sit on this edge while I eat this bread that Yeshua calls a croissant and it has chocolate inside with some blueberries, I stuff the last portion in my mouth then look down at my plate where I realized that was my last piece. I sigh and just chew the piece in my mouth then swing my legs back and forth in this lake with my legs dipped in the cold water.

I need to find a way to get my necklace back, Laurence gave that to me and it must be only be worn by me, I already sound selfish but I treasure that like my bracelet. I don't want to lose it, if it's taken I'll get it back and the question is how, magic and potions don't work on me so I have to be more strategic and stealthy to not get caught. I could use the same method as trying to kill Talia but that would arouse suspicion if I disappear from my chambers too often, especially at night when it's difficult to get back to my room once everyone is alerted.

Speaking of Talia, she seems to recover really quick and I just can't imagine that she would actually risk her life to frame mom, all that to put us in the place where she shouldn't have, because I'm getting her back. Shouldn't have done that in the first place, what comes around, goes around.

Suddenly a cold metal is against my cheek, I hiss and flinched at first but then lean into it.

" Oh~ " I hold it and realize it's a piece of armor which is the shoulder plate covered with ice frost, it's a little melted too.

I look up and see Yeshua still in his armor and this is his left shoulder piece, his grey cape is still dragging behind him.

" You found me " I said and then put down the plate.

He sit down next to me with a slump, I can't imagine how heavy the armor is but he put up one leg and let his arm rest on one knee while the other it tucked under.

" It's a pretty lake with a sunset " he said.

I look up in front of me where the sky is orange and almost nightfall.

" It helps me think " I said and put the armor plate back at my face to feel the cooling temperature.

" Thinking of getting revenge? " I look at him and he shrugs.

" I'm not wrong, you did it once for me and I doubt your not going to do it for mother " he said.

I sigh and just paddle my legs in the water playfully, it's when he splashes the water at my face, I gasp and sputter it out of my mouth.

" What the hell?! " I turn to him and wipe my face.

" Answer me, or I'm not stopping " he said as he keep splashing.

I shriek and laugh before I kick the water at him in return, in the end we calm down and my hair soaked while only his armor is wet.

" Fine! " I said and wipe the water off my hands.

" I am getting revenge, but most importantly get something back which is mine, Paige took it " I said.

" Well that's going to be a problem, it's hard to steal things with how guarded her quarters are " he said, I snicker.

" One thing you should know is I was a great thief in my village, an excellent tree climber too " I said.

" Really? " He asked, I hum.

" Then steal something from me, right now " he said, I turn to him with a smirk.

" Already did " I bring up my hand where I just snatch his dagger, he scoff in disbelief.

" How'd you do that? " He asked.

" Secret " I flip the dagger in the air to the other way and I hold the blade as he take it by the handle.