[ Chapter 64 : Bathtub ]

Y/n's pov.

" What's taking him so long? " Laurence asked as I pass him his ring.

" I don't know " I said and walk over to the window.

Looking outside we're technically in the middle of nowhere and from the looks of it's there's snow.

" Well, we know it snows here " I said.

I turn around to Laurence who's putting on his boots and sigh when I notice him wincing a little.

" Don't bend, I'll do it " I said then kneel down on the floor and start tying the laces.

" How come your not sore all over? " He asked.

" I am, just used to it, and you probably landed flat when Paige threw you into the water that's why your back hurts " I said.

" I feel old " he said, I chuckle and finish up quick.

I got up then see my thigh strap where all my potions are shattered and the only thing attached left is two bottles which is the firework potion and the antitoxin. I put it back in between my cleavage because I don't trust the pockets.

" If he's not coming back we'll just get out of here with our stuff " I approach him.

" We can't carry our armor like this " he said

" We'll just leave it, it's no use anyways, we're going home " I said and he just nod and I help him up off the bed.

His arm around my shoulder and we head to the door when we heard the sound of horses.

" What's that? " Laurence asked.

" Don't know, I'll have a look " I take his arm off and have him by the dresser so he has support and I walk over to the window.

There I see what it looks like one horse that the man is bringing in.

" There's our guy " I said then walk over to Laurence.

I help him take a seat at the chair on the dining table and the door opens where the man enters.

" Oh good, your awake " he said then shut the door behind him with the basket he was carrying earlier.

But this time it's full of radishes and carrots and other vegetables.

" Thank you for saving us " Laurence said.

" Trust me I wasn't planning on saving you guys but I saw you breathing " he gestures to me.

" So it took me a while to even have my body to move and save you, like a literal ten minutes until you coughed out water " he points to Laurence then walk over to his kitchen then set down the basket.

" So yeah, be thankful " he turns to us with a smile.

. . . . .

" Dick " I said.

" Thank you, and your welcome, the names Gael " he said and approach us.

" Y/n " I said.

" I'm Laurence "

" So wanna tell me how you end up at the end of a river? " He asked.

" Okay, I know you have questions for us but we'd like to ask questions too " Laurence said.

" Go ahead " Gael said.

" Where are we?, And how long have we been unconscious for? " Laurence asked.

" Ellortoxia, you do the math " he said, my eyes widened.

" Two weeks?!, We're two weeks away from Yoviel?! " I asked, he hums with his arms folded.