[ Chapter 98 : Cherish ]

Y/n's pov.  

" Rowena? " I approach the two women enjoying their glass of fruit punch and they turn to me.

" Lumina, what are you two doing here? " I asked as I hold Esmé's hand.

" Hey! " Rowena steps forward and we hug shortly before pulling away.

" Derek invited my parents actually, I wasn't expecting the invitation but hey, free food " she gestures her head to the table.

I chuckle and notice Esmé reaching up the edge of the table as I hold her hand.

" Derek invited my mom " Lumina said, we hug as well.

" Aww, hey little Esmé, can I carry her? " Rowena asked, I nodded and she put down her drink first before picking my daughter up.

" What do you want?, There's muffins, cakes, truffles, and other deserts! " Rowena show her as she walk around the table.

" Don't give her too much sweets! " I said and Rowen ignores as she entertains Esmé.

I snicker and turn back to Lumina.

" So?, Boy or girl? " She smirks while wiggling her eyebrows.

She steps forward and gently poke my belly, I giggle before pushing her hand away.

" Either is fine with me, though am hoping a boy, I want a mini Laurence in our life " I said.

" Well, speaking of Laurence, where is he? " She asked.

" Getting interrogated " I look over my shoulder where we see Declan, Faris and the twin's talking to him.

Though he looks like he can handle it.

" I wish I have brothers like yours " she said.

" Trust me, you do " I said and see Declan have Laurence in a chokehold.

I see them smiling and laughing while my husband is just being socially awkward. I turn back to Lumina who's chuckling and see Rowena walk back with my daughter who has chocolate all over her lips and a truffle in her hand.

" Oh my god! " I laugh and Rowena smiles at me.

" She approves of the menu " she said.

" I can tell " I put up my hand and take Esmé off of Rowena.

Carrying her on my side as I take out my handkerchief and wipe the stains off her chin and cheeks, luckily there's none on her dress.

" Little Esmé is so chubby these days " Lumina chuckles.

" Blame her uncle Faris, she likes desserts as much as I do so be sends double the food for the both of us " I said.

" Now that's no way to treat your brother like that " I turn my head to see Faris approaching with my husband.

" My generosity is only for certain people " he said.

" All of that are not lies " Laurence said and Faris smiles proudly so I hit his arm playfully, he laughs it off.

" Come here " Laurence brings his hands up and Esmé reach out for him as well.

I pass her off and sigh in relief when I put down my arms, I keep my napkin out just in case Esmé drops her chocolate truffle.

" Where's Yesh? " I asked.

" He's with his fiancé, mother is all over Stella like she was with Celeste " he said.

" I'm surprised it's not your invitation, I thought Derek would had enough of you already " I said.

" Please, this face is magnificent and people would drop dead before they could ask me out " he dramatically said.