[ Chapter 44 : Justice ]

Y/n's pov.

" I apologize my silence for the last few days, I've been spending time with my father before he goes into another coma, but all is well and he's still awake, though winter is closing in so is school, hopefully we could spend more time there. . .love Laurence " I giggle as the magic dust sprinkles in the air and I smile.

" It's okay, I love you too " I said then put away the letter.

I smile and shut my drawer.

" Miss, this came in the mail too " I look up to where Jemma is entering my room carrying a crate.

" What's that? " I asked.

" I don't know, master Faris sent it and I feel movement inside " she said.

" Movements? " I asked and she nods before putting it down on my table gently.

I carefully open the top and peek inside when I gasp to see an orange furred rabbit.

" He's adorable! " I gently pick him up and see his black eyes as I notice a black fabric collar around his neck.

" Fluffball " I read.

I hold him close and feel his soft fur before I look up at Jemma.

" He found out didn't he? " I asked, she nods.

" Master Faris requested for the full explanation so master Yeshua elaborated, you should've heard how the letter yelled " she said, I sigh.

" He's doing this to cheer me up " I said then stroke Fluffball's ears.

" But it's okay I guess, he's mine now " I said.

" I'm confused " I look back up at her.

" Of what? "

" You can't eat rabbits but you'll keep one as a pet? " She asked.

" I had a rabbit once and it was killed for supper, so I don't really have the heart to eat one " I said.

" I'm sorry to hear that " she said, I shake my head.

" It's not your fault " I said then put him down on the table.

" Also, master Faris did say he will be back in a few days " she said, I smile.

" That's wonderful " I said.

I suddenly notice something else in the crate.

" What's this? " I asked and pick it up.

It's a new plain empty journal with a flat rectangular box, I open it and there's five glass pens inside all lined and in different designs, there's also names carved in the glass. I put it down and pick up the next box which took half of the space of the crate, I open it and it's different colors of inks bottles. I snicker as I pick up a red ink bottle.

" Looks like master Faris has gone overboard with the money. . .again " she said.

" Well, at least I have something to do other than eat now and read boring books. . .I miss the library books " I put down the boxes then put back the ink and bottles.

" I'll shall get some food for Fluffball, I'm sure he's hungry after the long trip " she said, I nodded.

" I'll arrange these myself " I said, she curtsy then leave my room as I move the crate away.

" Now what do I do with you? " I sit down on my comfortable chair and look at Fluffball who's hopping around and I think it's just his curiosity.

" Should I have aunt June to make you a scarf too for winter? " I asked, he starts to approach me.