[ Chapter 11 : Lover's Quarrel ]

Y/n's pov.  

" Oh my god " I exhale in disbelief as we walk down this huge hallway of crystal walls that glimmers.

My breath is visible in the air because of the coldness and I hug myself as we continue on this hallway.

" This is amazing " I said and my voice echoes a little.

" Newb " I look to my right where Rowena is with Lumina.

" Shut up, it's my first time " I said and we continue to walk this hallway until we arrive at some kind of foyer.

I look up at the ceiling where the chandelier is, and on top of the foyer balcony just behind it is where I see a glass stain portrait of the royal family I assume.

The king, queen, two sons, and a daughter. . .and a dog or wolf.

" It's a wolf " I look to my right where Laurence is.

" Wow, I can't imagine to have a wolf as a pet " I said.

" It's like a dog " Garroth said.

" Hmm, you would know " I said, he smiles.

" Nice gloves " Laurence said and I look down at my hands as I smile.

" Thanks, Derek gave them " I said.

" I saw you " I furrowed my eyebrows then turn my head to Laurence and he looks down at me with a smile.

" Last night " he said.

" Does everyone eavesdropped or spy on everyone in the school? " I asked.

" It's a school of magic which is strict and most of us would like to go out at night for fun " he said.

" What were you doing last night? " I asked.

" Try to get out of course " he said, I snicker.

" Seems like you fail, if you follow me then you might even get a look outside pass curfew " I said.

" From what I saw you were caught too " he said, I snicker.

" At least I had fun before I was caught " I said.

" Your not wrong there " he said.

We then turn our attention to the foyer balcony where we hear a bell being rung, there we see a man in a suit which I assume is the courtier.

" Ladies and gentlemen, his and her highnesses will be ready in about twenty minutes, nobleman please head down the east wing garden for the king and princes, noblewoman make your way to the west wing garden for the queen and princess, thank you " he said then walk away disappearing pass the balcony.

" See you later " Laurence walks away.

" Bye " I wave before hugging myself from the cold.

They said it'll be warm, but I'm freezing.

" Are you alright? " I look to my right and see miss Layla approach, I nodded.

" Just a little cold " I said.

" The palace uses a magic spell for warmth, and that doesn't affect her, I should've thought of that before bringing you here " Derek said.

" She'll freeze if she stays here " Mrs. Zvahl said.

" It's okay, I'm not that cold, there's probably some hot food and drinks that could warm me up " I said.

" She's right " miss Layla said.

" But who knows if you can withstand it " Derek said.

" It's alright, we'll bring you back home immediately if you can't stand it " Mrs. Zvahl said, I nodded.