[ Chapter 55 : Another Flame ]

Y/n's pov.  

Judy toss the wooden staff and I caught it as we step into the spaced area given.

" So wanna bet? " I asked and she looks at me with a smirk.

" You really wanna do that? " She asked.

" Why?, Think I might lose? " I asked.

" Fine, I'll bet that you are going have to listen what I order, and I warn you, I always win " she said.

" Don't get ahead of yourself "

I swing my stick and she blocks.

" Hey!, A head start?! "

She pushes me back then swing back and I block her then hook my arm around her stick then hold her shoulder before pulling and swing my legs around her bringing me to her back. I got her stick out of her grip on the back of her head and my stick on her neck perfect for a chokehold.

" What did you say again?, You always win? " I asked.

" Yes "

She slipped out of my trap easily then swing her legs behind mine making me trip. I shriek and fall, I realize she got her staff back and I lift mine to block her strike.

" That was impressive I'll say that " she said.

" I'm flexible than you think " I said.

I grip her staff then put my legs on her stomach before bringing her to roll over me, she shrieks too and I quickly turn my body and pin her down with both our staff.

" I hope that didn't hurt " I said.

We both pant and she chuckles as I get off her.

" Where'd you learn to do that? " She turns to me.

" I like to climb trees " I said then put my hand out to her.

She takes it and I help her up then pass back her staff, after that we both hear clapping and we turn our head where we see familiar faces approaching.

" That was amazing! " Lumina runs up to and leap for a hug.

" Whoa! " I step back and drop my staff as I hug her back.

" Hello to you too " I said.

We pull apart and Lumina turns to Judy.

" Hi Jud! " She smiles.

" Hey Mina " Judy said.

" You two know each other? " I asked.

" Practically sisters now, our parents know each other " Judy said.

" Yup, and that's the first time you lost " Lumina said.

" Shut up " Judy said and they both laugh.

" I've never seen you fight before, that was insane " Rowena approaches.

Her armor is maroon red and almost similar as mine but her armor skirt is shaped in which I assume phoenix feathers, as well as her shoulder armors and arm cuff. Mine are the same but represents an owl and the metal is a little white and silver. Lumina's are sort of very reflective with a rainbow color like pearls.

I'll be honest with this thick armor it does keep me warm from the winter.

" Thanks, I have a feeling you were joining " I said.

" Runs in the family " she said, I snicker.

" Nice to have you here too " I said.

" You too " she said.