[ Chapter 78 : Red Box ]

Y/n's pov.

" Are we there yet? "

" Nope "

" Laurence, this is the second time I'm trusting you to ever walk with my eyes closed " I said.

" Do you ever trust me? "

" Yes, but don't think I always do just because we got married like two weeks ago "

We both laugh as he keeps his hands over my eyes, I feel the cold metal against my skin which is around his finger.

" Okay, are we there now? " I asked as we keep walking, my hands in front of me to feel around.

" Almost, a few more steps " he said.

I took six steps forward and he stop me.

" Okay, I'll move my hands but don't open your eyes yet " he said.

" Okay " I said in a sarcastic tone and I feel his hands are lowered from my face.

" Ready? " He asked.

" I've been waiting for a half an hour now, what do you think? " I have my hands folded and he chuckles.

" Alright, open your eyes "

I flutter my eyes to get used to the light before I manage to view a house in front of me. It took me a few seconds to realize the place around me is very beautifully decorated and some of the designs here are so familiar. I exhale in disbelief to realize why is that and I turn around to Laurence who's holding my drawing book.

" You got the idea from my book! " I snatch it and he smiles.

" When did you even steal this? " I asked.

" I had some help " he said, I scoff.

" The land is under my name, and we have the place all to ourselves " he turns me around and he wrap his arms around my waist.

" Well except the maids and butlers that will be going around the house and our future children " he said, I giggle feeling his kisses on my neck.

" So your going for politics?, Be a governor? " I asked.

" No, I'm not into those, I'm more of like my mother " he said.

" So professor Laurence is your go? " I chuckle.

" No, hell no, but I'll think about it " he said, I laugh.

The house is big but not really, just two floors, I see a balcony to one room and the forest to the left while a field to our right. The front of the house has a small garden and a road for the carriages to go around and exit our property.

" All this within three months? " I asked.

" Actually the land belonged to my father which was never used so my mother convinced him to give to me, and I got the idea from you " he pokes my cheek.

" I somehow predict that you want me to give something back " I said, he scoffs then turn me around to me.

" I only want you " he kiss me and I giggle before kissing back.

We pull apart and I peck his lips one last time and interlock our fingers.

" Our things are being moved here as we speak " Laurence said then gesture his head.

I look over to the wagon and carriages that had just arrived with our stuff and I smile happily.

" This'll be where we live starting next week once the renovation is finished " he said.