[ Chapter 70 : Fucked Up ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Did you hear? " I move my eyes to the side where I see Nadia is with her friends.

" She got engaged with Laurence right after their return " she said.

" Oh my god, before graduation? "

" I know right, sounds a bit off don't you think? " Nadia asked.

" What do you think the reason is? "

" Who knows, they were alone the entire time " Nadia said.

" Are you saying she got pregnant? "

I roll my eyes and look down at my book and continue on drawing. Derek's not in for some reason, Scouts though is sitting down on Derek's chair watching us. It's awkward but he's not bothering us.

" How's this? " I look to my right and see Rowena showing her art.

It's a butterfly with a galaxy abstract color.

" Wow, that's amazing " I said.

" What'd you draw? " She asked.

I move my book and show Scouts drawing and she chuckles.

" Why did you give him antlers? " She asked.

" It's adorable " we both laugh together.

" What can I say?, Like mother like daughter, why don't she just work at a whorehouse or something, suitable for an illegitimate child "

I snap my head back at her.

" What is your problem?! " I asked.

Nadia turns her head to me and smirk.

" It's true, you got engaged didn't you?, Or is the ring just for fashion? " She gestures to my finger.

" You wanna see it?! " I get off my chair.

" Whoa!, Whoa!, Let's take a few steps back " Laurence blocks my way.

" Move " I said.

He put his hands up on my torso to calm down and I scoff before he turns around to Nadia.

" Could you please just stop it, it's not really nice or appreciated " Laurence said.

" Oh look, the knight in shining armor comes to save the day " she laughs and I clench my hands into a fist.

" Enough Nadia, can't you just leave her alone?, Or anyone?, That's enough " Laurence said.

" What is really your problem? " Rowena steps forward.

" Am I wrong?, Everyone knows who's the real problem here " Nadia said.

" If you don't shut up right now I'll kill you " I said and Laurence grabs my arm to pull me back.

" Stop it Nadia! " I look over to Heidi who's sitting next to Paige.

" Your making everyone feel miserable " Heidi said.

" And your saying you don't talk shit about her as well? " Nadia raises a brow.

" At least I don't smell like one " Heidi said and Nadia glares at her but she scoffs.

" I was just stating the facts, your in this position because your mother couldn't close her legs "

" You fucking bitch! " I run up to her but Laurence grabs my waist.

" Y/n don't! " He holds me.

" Fuck you!, Laurence let me go! " I struggle and he holds me.

" Calm down! "