[ Chapter 19 : Family Reunion ]

Y/n's pov.   

" So who do I go with? " I stand here as Derek and mom stands there with their hands behind their backs.

" Well, we were hoping you would pick actually " Derek said.

" Oh " I said then fold my arms.

" Summer ended and autumn has started so, we'll be taking turns to take care of you " mom smiles.

" Convince me " I said.

" Convince you how? " Mom asked.

" Where do you live? " I asked.

" North in Mealia City in Yoviel " mom said.

" Northwest of Mealia City just a few hours away from your mother's house " Derek said, I squint my eyes.

" Mom lives with my uncle right?, The head of the house? " I asked, mom nods.

" Yes " she said.

" And Derek's the head of his house? " I asked, he nodded.

" Correct " he said.

" Got any pets? " I asked.

" We have a husky " Derek said.

" One of your brothers has a lynx cat "

" I'm going with mom " I hang my bag on my shoulder and walk over to her.

" Damn it " Derek curses and I hug her.

I look up where mom is smirking at Derek before we pull apart.

" I think you have plenty of time with her in this school already " I turn around to where Miss Layla approaching us.

" She's right, the first time I met her she was at the brink of death " mom said, I smile and she has her arms around my shoulder.

" Well, you should get going then " Miss Layla said.

" Head outside, there will be someone waiting for you " mom said, I nodded.

I walk away and leave the school with other students leaving as well with their items being moved around in carriages and horses. I stand here confused as I try to figure out which one is mom's.

" Y/n! " I turn around to the female voice and see Lumina jogging up to be in a different dress.

" Whoa, you look nice " I said and I stand here with my school uniform, she smiles.

" Thanks " she said.

" Why'd you call? " I asked.

" Oh, I was wondering where you going to live and we were thinking to spend the time together in autumn " she said.

" We? " I asked.

" Laurence, Dante and the others " she said.

" Oh, I'm going to live with my mom, in the Maelia City " I said.

" Sweet, Rowena lives in Maelia city with Laurence, I live in the neighboring city to the northeast Loriburgh city with Dante and Garroth " she said.

" How many cities are there in this kingdom? " I asked.

" There's eight cities " she said.

" Oh " I said.

" Where does Katelyn live?, And Travis? " I asked.

" Down south, Haoville city " she said.

" That's a lot of cities " I said, she shrugs.

" Anyways, we'll send letters when you have time to hang out with us " she said, I nodded.