[ Chapter 22 : Jars Of Paints ]

Y/n's pov.  

I eat my last strawberry and wipe my hands with a napkin Jemma gave me.

" What was it like living in the outer lands? " Faris asked.

" Not so bad when you grow up there, but most of the time is just us harvesting crops " I said and look around this city.

We're in another part and there's so much to see, shoe shops, fabric shops, weapon shops, blacksmith's, potion shops, bakeries, there's so much to see. We continue to walk down this market and my eyes caught something colorful, I turn my head to left and look through a window, it's a paint shop.

I see different paints are displayed with different size of canvas, paint brushes and other stuff.

" Would you like to head inside? " Faris asked and I nod excitingly.

We enter the shop and I immediately go after to the shelf of paints, I smile and see the different colors that I didn't have back at the outer lands. I pick up a jar of gold paint and hold it near the sunlight as it shines like glitter and jewelry. I pick up another color which is oceanic blue and there are other shades of blue, I put down the gold jar and pick up a big brush which I never held a big brush except a broom.

" Interested in paints? " I look to my right where a man approaches me and I smile.

" It's a hobby " I said and put the jar back on the shelf.

" This shelf is one set of the highest quality in this kingdom " he gestures.

" This whole shelf? " I asked, he nods.

" How do you know it's the highest quality? "

" The paints shine in the sun, meaning it's made out of oclirian, a very rare mineral that is used to make paint, he's telling the truth " Faris approaches me.

" You study rocks? " I asked.

" I went to school too you know " he said, I snicker then sigh as I look up at this shelf.

There's gotta be at least more than fifty jars with different color shades of each section, each level has more than thirty colors, they even got names written down.

" How much? " Faris asked, I turn to him in confusion.

" 2,700 risterals, along with this canvas " said the man as he gestures to a canvas which is as big as a table.

" Oh " I said and put back the brush.

" Do you want it? " I look up at Faris.

" Umm, it's expensive " I said, he raise his brow.

" And we're in a noble family which you can pay " I smile and he smiles.

" We'll take the whole shelf, goes the same with the canvas, we'll have someone pick it up this afternoon, make sure there's not one missing " Faris said.

" Oh, it's a deal! " The man laugh with excitement.

" I'll get the papers " he walk pass us and I look at Faris with a smile.

" Seriously? " I asked.

" You'll get used to it more " he said.

I excitingly then launch myself at him.

" Whoa! " He backs up.

" Thank you!, Thank you!, Thank you! " I squeeze and he chuckles.

" Your welcome " he said and I pull apart.

" Go sign the papers! " I push him and he laughs.

" Calm down " I give him a one last push and he approaches the man by the counter who took out a sheet of paper.

Artistic Love【Laurence X Reader】[ Completed ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara