Chapter 3

"You're mine".

I woke up to my alarm going off. I was in my room with the covers on me. Joe must have put me in my room. I got up and got dress for work. I was in a black skirt with a white button up top.Very office worthy if I do say so myself. I walked out of the room to be met by Joe with the pills in his hand.

I rolled my eyes while taking the pills with a sip of water. Joe was dress in a navy blue suit with his hair gelled back. I went into the kitchen making my coffee while eating a donut from out of the freezer.Cold Donuts are so good. "You ready "Joe asked. Did i tell you that Joe drives me to work and picks me up.

The doctor hasn't approved me of driving yet and I don't see why. In the car there was silence.We parked in front of the L corp firm building. I start to get out but a hand stops me."Don't forget we're meeting for lunch" Joe said."Okay goodbye" I said.

I scurried into the building taking out my badge to get through security. I went up to the elevator. I got to my cubical to see my partner in crime Luna."Girl we have a new face in our department. He's really cute.The manager is in his office talking with him right now but he's gonna be sitting by you. I'm so sad" Luna said.

I laughed at Luna watching her pout. Luna pointed to the other side of me and I turned to see a tall handsome guy with blue eyes. We both made eye contact then he flashed a charming smile."Hi, my name is Willam but you can Call me Will". He put out his hand and I shook it."     

My name is Erica.Welcome to the team"! I began to blush and turned to my computer. I started on my work. After four hours it was finally lunch. Luna was out of her seat on the dot talking to Will."So Will would you like to go to lunch with me and Erica.""Sure" Will said. Still sitting in my seat I grabbed my phone and texted Joe "I'm canceling us going to lunch". Joe is always late when we have lunch together.

He's friends with my manager so I have extra lunchtime. I told Joe I felt like it wasn't fair cause many of my other teammates have talked about it. But after a while, everyone got over it. I got up out of my chair and walked with Luna and Will to lunch. Our building has a cafeteria with different cuisine styles. Asian, Mexican, and American food.

We all get out of the elevator where the cafeteria floor is when I see Joe standing at the entrance. I tell Luna and Will I will meet them there. I walk over to Joe and see his arm crossed." why are you on time today. Didn't you see my text? I'm gonna eat lunch with Luna.

"Why is this guy with you ? Who is he " Joe asked."He's a new team member. His name is Will."Joe had annoyed expression."Well you cancelled too late I'm eating with y'all.

"Okay".We walked into the Mexican line. I got tacos while Joe just got water.We walked over to Luna and Will."Hello, Joey" Luna said."You know I hate that name L.U.N.A. I giggled  looking at Joe's annoyed face while Luna was smiling."So have always lived here or did you just move here"Luna asked."I've always lived here"."Do you have a girlfriend" Luna asked. I coughed up my water. Joe patted me on the back.

"Luna you can't just ask a question like that"I said."Will started smiling "It's fine. No I don't have a girlfriend". He made eye contact with me which made me blush. Luna's timer went off for our lunch break meaning we all were going to leave. Luna, Will, and I stood up but Joe pulled me back down in my seat. Luna grabbed Wills's hand and they left.

  "Why did you pull me back down. My lunch break is over" I said."No it's not you know I got my friend to get you an extra 30mins" Will said."I don't like it. From now on I'm having a normal lunch break.We also don't need to eat lunch together anymore. I want to have my work life separated from you. I see enough of you at home and at my mom's house.""Fine but I'm you're friend I though you would like that I got you extra lunch time and you would like to spend time with me"."I do it's just I need some me time. Okay" I questioned. "Fine".

Joe walked out of the cafeteria leaving me shocked. He must be mad for him to leave me here. He usually walks me back up to my floor.

******************
Hi, my name is Tara. I am the author of "Crazed man". I hope you liked this chapter. Please Like and comment.