Chapter 93

Joe POV
My shoulder rolled back and I looked at the ceiling with a somber face. I pulled my hand over my face dragging it over my mouth. I scoffed looking to Erika who sat up in bed watching the doctor leave the room. "You. Left me. Now prevent me from having another child. Well guess what you're gonna get pregnant no matter what. I will fuck you every day until you do".

Erika gulped looking at me. I wanted her stripped under me screaming in pain. The same pain I feel right now. I grabbed her hand putting it over my erection. "This has waited for you for five long years. I think I've waited long enough" I smirked. Erika shook her head although there was no place for her to go. I threw off my shirt leaning over her. "Don't cry. We haven't even got started yet".
————————————————————-

Two weeks went by and as punishment for Erika tying her tubes, I didn't let her meet our son. Who I got to know was named Conrad. Conrad started calling me father understanding that Anthony was dead. He was smart like me. He asked for his mother constantly however I couldn't let her near him. He gives her hope to leave me. I won't allow it.

Tonight I wanted my family together. So, I ordered my parents here, and currently, everything was going my way. Father and Mother on one side of the table. My darling wife and son on another. Me at the head.  "Look at my family finally together" I stated holding Erika's hand. She stiffened but didn't pull away. She had learned from enough physical relations who was in charge.

My mother looked tired and my father looked sickly. After getting shot in the leg he ended up with an infection. Making it to where he could no longer walk. He was laughable at best to me now. I would think my mother would be happy. He would no longer be able to beat her. I put the two in a house with protection. Leaving me to deal with business alone. I killed those grandparents of mine since they were another reason Erika left me. Plus they just got on my nerves.

"So, mother talk to your son lately," I asked while cutting my steak. "No...I haven't talked to him since before he and Luna left. I could see Erika's face peeking up hearing Luna's name. "Hmm. Well if you would like to know. They're back in town. They even have a daughter three years old named Annie". I glanced to see a tear befall Erika's face.

"I'm happy for them," my mother said coldly. "However, I'm still a little mad" I pouted. "Please son leave them be" my mother pleaded. "I'm not going to do anything to them. I want to see my brother and his wife. My son needs to meet his cousin" I explained. Jason came in informing me of guests "The more the merrier" I pointed to the empty seats.

He left but quickly came back with two people.
"Luna and my eldest brother" I smiled darkly. Erika's head snapped to the doorway. Luna stood angry while Marcus just stared at me. "Care to join us" I asked.

Erika POV
Luna looked much more defined. She was toned and her once short bra-length hair was cut into a layered bob. She looks like a soccer mom. Marcus had slight wrinkles probably due to stress. However, he still looked handsome. "Yes, brother we love to join," Marcus said guiding Luna to the open seats.

Luna sat next to Conrad while Marcus sat near his mother. My heart felt overwhelmed being near Joe and seeing Luna again. "So, you both just happen to come back. Where did you go? I looked for you both but no one could find you" Joe smiled. "It's because we didn't want to be found"Luna sassed. Joe held his knife and fork nodding his head. Marcus looked at Luna with caution.

"London" Marcus answered. Joe's eyes peeled interest in this newfound discovery. "You have been there for five years. I don't hear an accent. Do remember Erika when you said you wanted to go stay in London so you can develop an accent" Joe asked holding my hand. His gaze was upon me but moved looking at Luna.

As I tended I could feel Luna's gaze. I laughed "Ha.ha. I guess staying there won't get me an accent". "Annie has one" Marcus stated making Nini look over to him. "Really," Joe said rubbing my hand. "You hear that Conrad your cousin has an accent. I think those two should meet". Marcus paled but Luna smiled. "They should shouldn't they" Luna looked over to me.

"I think that's a wonderful idea," I said looking at Joe. His smile faltered into a cold expression. His hand that once rubbed mine was now crushing it. As I gasped everyone's gaze fell on Joe. I heard the clicking of Luna's tongue, and the hissing of Marcus. "Stop it, Let the kids play in peace" John sighed. The first words he spoke all night.

"And he speaks. I guess we will consider Father's words. How about Friday at 2 pm sharp" Joe peeped. Luna agreed with a remark from Marcus. The dinner continued with a talk from Joe and Marcus. However, the tension was clear. Luna kept staring between Conrad and me.

We were dying to talk to one another but with Joe. That was far from happening. Jason escorted everyone out after dinner. I got to put Conrad to sleep. I watched him for a little while sitting on his bed. I hadn't seen my son in two weeks. He wasn't the cheery child he had become quiet. I wouldn't do anything to get punished for seeing my son. I didn't want to leave his side however I saw the tall shadow in the doorway lurking.

I stood up arms snaking around my hips. "You know I did this for you" he whispered. I nodded "Thank you" I whispered. "You know I like action better than words". One last look and I closed the door. Joe guided me to our room. He sat on the bed leaning back with his legs spread.

I got on my knees laying both my hands on his thighs. I got closer slowly unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. His erection was on full display as I pulled out of his underwear. I held it in my hand. It was thick and pulsing. I took a deep breath closing my eyes. I let it touch the tip of my lips. I let the tip go further until my mouth had half of it in. I glided my tongue over every vein.

My jaw ticked as I let it sink further. I could feel his hands pet my head. My mouth bobbed up and down. My throat felt hot and full. I hear him groan and his thighs shake. I felt a warm thick substance begin to spew and I pushed his thighs away. I coughed laying my head against the floor. Drips of white substance fell from my lips to the floor.

His eyes gleamed brightly as he held my chin up at him. "I wanted you to swallow it," he said deeply.

.
.
.
.
.
How many of you want to punch him in the face? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment!