Chapter 46

Joe POV
Erika backed away slowly shaking her head "Punishment" she questioned. "I had to wait fifteen years for you to understand how I feel. Then you decided to give away your virginity to that dead sap Will". "You need to be punished, love".

Trigger rape don't read if you cannot handle or have past issues!

Erika fell onto the bed and in realization tried to crawl away. However, I pulled her to me by her legs. "Since you've been a bad girl spreading your legs for just anybody. You should let your future husband have a taste". "Please, don't" she struggled.

She moved around making it hard for me to get close to her. In one fellow swoop she kicked me. Making me stumble back . I looked at her in wide eyes. "I didn't mean to" she whispered. I was already upset at her for rejecting my affection.

I pinched her ripping her shirt and taking off her pants. She was exposed in the underwear I had last put her in. "Please, Joseph don't do this to me" she sobbed. I wiped the tears off her cheek and kissed both sides of her face. "You know I don't like you calling me that. I love you and I want to show you just how much".

Erika POV
He had already left hickeys all along my body. And had already fingered me saying he wanted me to feel good. He didn't bother putting on a condom saying that he wanted me to get pregnant.

I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. He had stuck his member inside of me. I was disgusted as my body enjoyed as he violated me. I climax as he cummed inside of me. "Please stop crying. This is supposed to be a joyous occasion" Joe said above me. He continued wiping the tears off my face as I just lay there.

We did it two more times and finally Joe laid beside me. "Are you in any pain, my love"? I didn't answer. I couldn't feel anything but that made him angry. "ERIKA" he yelled. My body instantly sat up and answered him. "No". Joe sighed " I'm sorry it's just... never-mind. How about I make us a nice bath? How does that sound" He smiled.

"Hmm," I mumbled looking directly at the wall. Joe gripped my chin "Listen. I love you and this isn't you. So, stop with the attitude. Unless you want to be punished differently" he said looking at me in the eyes for reassurance.

"I understand" I gritted. "Good," he said walking off bare-naked into the restroom. I stopped tensing up once he was out of my sight. I sighed pulling my knees into my chest as I quietly sobbed.

I began to feel tired of crying and laid my head on my knee.

Joe POV
I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Finally, Erika is mine". I glanced over at the tub. I grabbed some scented candles from under the sink and started the tub.

I walked out looking at a sleeping Erika. I smiled in awe at her beauty. I gently sat on the bed watching Erika sleep with her head laying on her knee. The hickeys I made were shown all over her body. Which made my heart swell with pride. Everyone would know Erika was mine.

I slowly picked up Erika into my arms. She cuddled into my bare chest slightly sniffing me. I smiled as her body fell back to sleep recognizing my scent. I laid her into the water and got in behind her. I could tell she was tired groaning as I begin bathing her with a cloth.

"What are you doing," Erika said with a shaky breath. I laid her head back against my shoulder and held her stomach. "Your body is probably sore. I want to give you a warm bath before I leave for work" I whispered into her ear.

"I..I. can take a shower myself" Erika whispered. "We're almost done" I smiled soaping up her back. She sat up leaning holding her knees. She tensed up as I moved my hand across her back. "Love, relax. I won't hurt you, anymore". "Hmm," she replied.

After, she was lathered up in soap I washed her off. "Alright, go ahead get dressed and wait for me. I'm gonna finish up" I said. Erika quickly stood up grabbing a nearby towel. She closed the door and left me alone.

It might take a while but I know Erika would be back to normal. I hopped out of the shower wrapping a towel over my waist. My hair was still wet as I came out. Erika was in some sweatpants and my shirt. It was the only thing here for her to wear until I got her new clothes to add to her side of the closet.

I went inside the closet putting on some jeans and a plain white shirt. I came out grasping the edges of the door staring at Erika. "Are you hungry" I questioned. She didn't look at me nor replied. I strutted over to her lifting her head. "Talk".

She nodded her head but still stared in front of her. "Let's get some food in you," I said grabbing her hand. She followed me as I unlocked our bedroom door and came out into the hallway. Jason came running up angrily "What did you do. Why does Erica look like that," he asked looking at Erika. I moved her body behind me. "You don't call her name. she's invisible to you. Do. You understand me" I asked. Jason looked into my eyes "Yes, sir".

"Good".