Chapter 34

Erica's POV
"Hey, it's been a while since I've talked to you. I hope you're doing well. Don't worry about me I'm doing great" I mumbled holding back my sobs. " I miss you. This is the longest we haven't seen or talked to each other." I whispered into the phone. I hung up looking at the voicemail for Joe.

I looked at the dark sky. I had been walking for a while and didn't know where I was. I look back at my phone to see the caller ID Chelsie appear.

"Where are you" Chelsie said worried. I looked at the street signs. "33 Harlot Avenue". "Where coming" she said. I hung up bending down to the ground with my chest pressed into my knees. I sobbed thinking about Will. Missing my family. Even Joe.

About ten minutes passed and a car pulled in front of me. Chelsie and Keen came running from out of the car holding me. They got me into there car and we started driving. Not before I saw a shadow slip off into the darkness.

Marcus POV
I called for all of our men which field up most the front of the yard. "I am looking for two guards who were task with watching Erica Garrison. Two men stepped out of line.Follow me, everyone else that will be all". Both of the men followed me back inside the house.

"To save you both your heads. Please tell me you still keep tabs on her" I asked while walking up the steps. "Yes sir, we have just gotten new updates two hours ago" one of the men said. "Good". We finally got upstairs walking back in the direction of Joe room. The two guards went inside the room while I went over to Luna.

"Babe you ready" I asked. "I was thinking. Ana hasn't eaten either. Why don't her and Rico join us" she smiled. "If that's what you want. I will go get that husband of yours and will be on our way" I smiled.

Joe POV
"Sir, we're glad to see you awake" my men bowed. "Thank you. Now what has happened to Erica over the past two months I have been asleep" I questioned looking down at them. "She has moved to Paris as part of a promotion with her job". My hands started shaking and eyes widen. "She also moved in with William her boyfriend. They share an apartment together. She has made new friends at her job. She is closer to two employees Chelsie and Keen. Who are currently dating each other.

Holding my hand over my face I sighed. "What is your latest update of her" i clenched my jaw. The other guard step up gulping "well.... She was seen crying. We believe that her boyfriend cheated on her with a coworker name Caroline that she dislikes" he stuttered. I stood up from the bed pulling out the IV from my arm.

"GET THE PLANE PREPARED IM LEAVING FOR FUCKING PARIS" I yelled. "You will NOT" my mom said sternly. "Will you all leave the room please" my mother looked over her shoulder at Marcus, the two men and Rico.

Nini POV
I watch my son face morph into an angry expression. "I don't know why you need to go to Paris but can you please just rest for me" I held his face gazing in his eyes. "I just got you back and I just want to know you're safe so please. Three days of relaxing building your strength back up then you can leave".

Joseph sighed "okay" he replied. "Now let me go find a doctor to fix your IV.

Joe POV
After, my mother looked at me funny she closed the door leaving. I fell back onto the bed "How dare he cheat on, my love. I've let her be with these boy like. dudes to get her to see what kind of guy she really needs. A man like me. I guess that...scum bag finally showed her his true colors. I should cut off his hand for cheating with some bitch" I mumbled to myself.

"Just three days and I will come for you my love".

Tara's POV
After I had calmed down Keen and Chelsie brought me back to there house. Keen handed me a warm cup of tea while Chelsie rubbed my back. "So tell us what's up. Will called us saying you weren't home and he was worried". "Well we went to the meeting with Ms. Harris. Caroline had been flirting with Will the whole way down. Next thing I know Ms.Harris takes me to.... a different room to look at some samples and when I come back .....  they were kissing " I sobbed.

"That bitch" Chelsie stood up pacing in front of Keen and I. "So, what did you say to Will" she gazed at me holding my hand for reassurance. "That we should break up" I stared at the white center table in front of me. "Are sure it wasn't a misunderstanding" Keen asked. "Oh you think kissing another girl is some. MISUNDERSTANDING" Chelsie said aggressively.

"You should talk to him" Keen shook her head at Chelsie. I yawned nodding my head. I glanced at the tea cup sitting it down on the table. "You should get some rest. I will sit out a new tooth brush and set of clothes. So you can wash up in the morning" Keen smiled sadly looking at me before leaving.

"Here's a blanket and a pillow. Sorry we don't have an extra room for you to sleep in instead of the couch" Chelsie said. "Oh no, thank you for lettting me stay here tonight" I smiled. Chelsie shut the lights and as she was walking out she yelled "Goodnight".

"Goodnight" I replied.

*****************
Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!